The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Story Gone Cold - Toronto - "15 people shot in the area of Danforth Avenue and Logan Avenue - 2 dead"

Started by cc, July 22, 2018, 11:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

cc

They did  ... "islamist" sites ... and apparently are checking for trips to relevant countries

Maybe "I.S. inspired", not coordinated directly .. or maybe just following standard fundy koran teaching

Apparently he let some "dark" people off .. .which says it all as to motive and as to "insane"

Bottom line he decided to kill as many non islamics as he could, not different than any "killer for allah"

Watching our govts and press try to spin and / or delay it away is frustrating, anti-democratic and outright disgusting / vomit inducing
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"They did  ... "islamist" sites ... and apparently are checking for trips to relevant countries

Maybe "I.S. inspired", not coordinated directly .. or maybe just following standard fundy koran teaching

Apparently he let some "dark" people off

Bottom line he decided to kill as many non islamics as he could, not different than any "killer for allah"

Watching our govts and press try to spin and / or delay it away is frustrating, anti-democratic and outright disgusting / vomit inducing

What does this mean cc?

cc

QuoteWhat does this mean cc?

A Sikh  told the press that the guy said to him "don't worry, I would never  shoot you". There was another similar report from another person also

Pretty much says it all as to both motive and sanity (completely in command of what he wanted to do)

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"They did  ... "islamist" sites ... and apparently are checking for trips to relevant countries

Apparently he let some "dark" people off .. .which says it all as to motive and as to "insane"

I can't believe that slimy Ralph Goodale try to ignore the Islamic connection. Hey Ralph, how many people do the RCMP visit about their online vewing habits.

Lance Leftardashian

I watched the news and clearly this man acted out of mental illness. He did this from feeling left out. White supremacy and white privilege are terrible things.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"I watched the news and clearly this man acted out of mental illness. He did this from feeling left out. White supremacy and white privilege are terrible things.

Are you a shrink now? We are not getting the real story about what motivated Hussain.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"I watched the news and clearly this man acted out of mental illness. He did this from feeling left out. White supremacy and white privilege are terrible things.

That's right, white countries are terrible, racist and supremacist.  So for their own good, muslims need to be prevented from entering them.  Totally agree. :thumbup:

cc

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

That's right, white countries are terrible, racist and supremacist.  So for their own good, muslims need to be prevented from entering them.  Totally agree. :thumbup:

Yes, They should be told this before they innocently come to the terrible West

BTW - Shooter was not killed by cop - he was wounded by cop, made it into an alley and there he shot himself

Danforth jihad = slooooooooooooooooooooow news

Anonymous

Keeping them in their racism and sexism free societies is the compassionate thing to do.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Herman"

Keeping them in their racism and sexism free societies is the compassionate thing to do.

Absolutely.

cc

Maybe lance will explain this to Justine .. and end this entire problem

As Herm said: "the compassionate thing to do"

cc

Lance Leftardashian

Justin Trudeau appears to be very well aware of this shooters mental illness. Justin Trudeau never mentioned Islam or terrorism in his speech as after the police and other investigating agencies used a broad range of investigating techniques they were satisfied that this shooter was driven by mental illness. Justin Trudeau was so shaken by this incident that he had to take a full six days off. He is so sensative.

Quote from: "cc"Maybe lance will explain this to Justine .. and end this entire problem

As Herm said: "the compassionate thing to do"
I care, you pay

cc