The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Story Gone Cold - Toronto - "15 people shot in the area of Danforth Avenue and Logan Avenue - 2 dead"

Started by cc, July 22, 2018, 11:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

following up on your post CC

https://www.jihadwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Levant-Pagliaro.png">https://www.jihadwatch.org/wp-content/u ... gliaro.png">https://www.jihadwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Levant-Pagliaro.png[/img]

This is what I think happened-- the name Faisal Hussain was deliberately withheld for a day so things would cool off before the Muslim reveal. (unlike the mosque shooting in Quebec  where the assailant and supposed motive were disclosed immediately and trudeau jumped all over it)  as levant aptly says, a statement by the family on Hussain's "mental illness" :001_rolleyes:  had already been prepared to go with the name reveal (meaning that people already knew his name some time before it was reported)

Wazzzup

[size=150]BTW has Trudeau said anything about this being terrorism yet?[/size]  I sure remember him jumping all over the quebec mosque shooting right away, (which was the impetus behind m-103) and condemning it over and over.  Yet I haven't seen a peep from him about this Islamic terrorism.  

Could it be that the leader of Canada thinks hate crimes against Muslims are ultra-important, but Muslim hate crimes against Non muslims are not worth talking about?????

cc

Quote....... but Muslim hate crimes against Non muslims are not worth talking about?????

Worse. The desire is that they are not mentioned

and if so blatant that they must be at least mentioned, spun so as to not reflect negatively on islam
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Wazzzup

Check this out too.

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-was-danforth-attack-terror-or-terrorism?video_autoplay=true">https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/ ... oplay=true">https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-was-danforth-attack-terror-or-terrorism?video_autoplay=true

Quote...Meanwhile, my law-enforcement sources confirm investigators are looking at every avenue — including a potential jihadi-inspired mission.

Files being reviewed by police include concern Hussain expressed "support" for a website that was seen as "pro-ISIL," says a law enforcement source.

Sources say police in Toronto and CSIS officials in Ottawa, as well as the RCMP, are looking into his past, which sources say include his residence in Afghanistan and Pakistan.([size=150]could Faisal Hussain be one of Trudeau's Returning ISIS fighters that Trudeau said would not only, not be a problem, but would speak out against radicalism????  This sure as hell needs looking into)[/size]

Hussain apparently had been spoken to by authorities about his online activities. Sources say Toronto Police, the OPP and the RCMP have all had an interest in the now-deceased shooter.

What law enforcement is saying is that the attack was planned, and Hussain was "well known to Toronto Police" for investigations into past crimes "involving weapons and violence."...

Police executed a search warrant Monday and were set to hunt for what they were told could be a stockpile of weapons and perhaps explosives. They were also interested in computers and hard drives....

Mental illness???? yeah fucking right :001_rolleyes:  :001_rolleyes:  :001_rolleyes:

cc

Yes. They knew this longtime fundy for some time at 3 levels. City, Province and Federal (CSIS)

I'm not sure if it was an islamic organization or the CBC itself who concocted the letter from the family during the time the authorities informed the family but  withheld his ID from the public

CBC did release  both the shooter ID and the very professionally written "sad family letter playing the insanity card"  in the same press release ... how blatant they now think they can be ... because they can be and because they can get away with it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"[size=150]BTW has Trudeau said anything about this being terrorism yet?[/size]  I sure remember him jumping all over the quebec mosque shooting right away, (which was the impetus behind m-103) and condemning it over and over.  Yet I haven't seen a peep from him about this Islamic terrorism.  

Could it be that the leader of Canada thinks hate crimes against Muslims are ultra-important, but Muslim hate crimes against Non muslims are not worth talking about?????

He also quickly condemned Islamophobia after a young girl in Toronto said someone cut her jijab..

It was discovered a day or two later she made up the whole story for some unknown reason.

Anonymous

If the shooter was a white supremacist, the police would have released the motive immediately. The ublic has the same right to know the motive when it is Islamic extremism.

Bricktop

And to just throw my anti-gun sentiment into the mix...how did this "mentally ill" person with files in 3 government agencies come to possess a firearm?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"And to just throw my anti-gun sentiment into the mix...how did this "mentally ill" person with files in 3 government agencies come to possess a firearm?

Not legally, I can just about guarantee that.

Bricktop

In which case, you can add to that guarantee that he was aided, abetted and assisted by others.

Anonymous

Bricktop

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Christine Estima, a Toronto-based novelist and writer

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Uxy60nUmsxw/VXpiHe3quwI/AAAAAAAAOZk/-eotI1kZ4q8/s1600/DSC_6650.jpg">

This is what irrational, rabid feminism looks like.

In what seems to be an attempt to look glamorous (for males, presumably), she looks like she has just seen her husband as she's about to fellate a pump handle.

A little more attention to nail polish would have been advisable.

For someone who appears to dislike men, she goes to a LOT of trouble to appear alluring. And in my case at least, failing spectacularly.

Chuck Bronson

She's fucking nuts.  Just look at her Twitter page alone, at the images...

She has a very deep hatred for White men that she isn't afraid to broadcast.  Could stem from the fact that any decent, respectable white man wouldn't touch that piece of shit if she was the last female on Earth.

Anonymous

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"ISIS has claimed responsibility for the mass shooting in Toronto.

And still nothing from trudeau about terrorism.  He's talked about gun bans and condolences for the families.  But nothing about terrorism.  A high contrast to the way, on the very night of the Quebec Mosque shooting, he was out there loudly condemning islamophobia, and of course not long after the infamous m-103 was spawned.  Where are Trudeau's condemnations of infidelophobia?

Is this how a leader is supposed to behave?  I don't live there so its not up to me, but I think canadians deserve better leadership.