The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Story Gone Cold - Toronto - "15 people shot in the area of Danforth Avenue and Logan Avenue - 2 dead"

Started by cc, July 22, 2018, 11:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Fashionista"ISIS has claimed responsibility for the mass shooting in Toronto.

And still nothing from trudeau about terrorism.  He's talked about gun bans and condolences for the families.  But nothing about terrorism.  A high contrast to the way, on the very night of the Quebec Mosque shooting, he was out there loudly condemning islamophobia, and of course not long after the infamous m-103 was spawned.  Where are Trudeau's condemnations of infidelophobia?

Is this how a leader is supposed to behave?  I don't live there so its not up to me, but I think canadians deserve better leadership.

Yes, we do deserve better leadership.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"ISIS has claimed responsibility for the mass shooting in Toronto.

And still nothing from trudeau about terrorism.  He's talked about gun bans and condolences for the families.  But nothing about terrorism.  A high contrast to the way, on the very night of the Quebec Mosque shooting, he was out there loudly condemning islamophobia, and of course not long after the infamous m-103 was spawned.  Where are Trudeau's condemnations of infidelophobia?

Is this how a leader is supposed to behave?  I don't live there so its not up to me, but I think canadians deserve better leadership.

:laugh:  yes, because of the above, and a lot of other good reasons as well.

Anonymous

:laugh:  yes, because of the above, and a lot of other good reasons as well.

My prediction is that Andrew Scheer's Conservatives will win a minority in next year's election. Trudeau will form a coalition with the NDP and will remain in power. A scenario even worse than what we have now.

cc

Agree. It will be worse.

Canada is sooooo liberal.

Even the conservatives are relatively liberal in many ways ... I guess same could be said for Western Europe
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Wazzzup

Quote from: "cc"Agree. It will be worse.

Canada is sooooo liberal.

Even the conservatives are relatively liberal in many ways ... I guess same could be said for Western Europe

US is similar.  Look at all the republicans who are working against Trump.

Anonymous

You will never see Justine condemn muslims. Even violent fundies.

Bricktop

My prediction is that Andrew Scheer's Conservatives will win a minority in next year's election. Trudeau will form a coalition with the NDP and will remain in power. A scenario even worse than what we have now.

And therein lies the problem.

You always get the politician you deserve.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

And therein lies the problem.

You always get the politician you deserve.

I don't think any taxpayer deserves higher taxes and deliberate sabotage of Western Canadian industry.

Bricktop

Then change the system that enables these things to happen.

Western democracy has to change. It is not a democracy when governments act AGAINST the wishes of the people.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Then change the system that enables these things to happen.

Western democracy has to change. It is not a democracy when governments act AGAINST the wishes of the people.

Democracy ends at the ballot box in Canada. Once he won his majority in 2015, the people's wishes were ignored.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Same as everywhere.

Western style democracy is a farce.

And getting more in need of an overhaul all the time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Won't happen until we make it happen.

Correction, it won't happen period.

Bricktop