Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 20, 2024, 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

CC's Little Dunce Stalker Pal EU

Started by Anonymous, August 30, 2013, 02:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Just checked over on VF and that sexually confused, humourless dunce EU is still trying to figure out his orientation. Check this out:

Re: CC appreciation thread

and

Quotecc la tarte wrote:

So, you have no explanation whatsoever for your weird preoccupations / obsessions

cc la tarte wrote:

That's my theory. Can't prove it. But I "know" it.

cc la tarte wrote:

Don't get too excited though. The US no longer functions as a democracy.

What a social fucking misfit. How on earth does anyone that nasty, that stupid, that immature, that obssessed, that effeminate, that lazy and that uncouth possibly function off of the internet?

I liked this comment about that little lunatic EU:

CC I think EU has a crush on you...he keeps chasing you around the schoolyard trying to pull your pigtails:)

That's about about where EU's maturity level is. What a fucking loser!

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"Just checked over on VF and that sexually confused, humourless dunce EU is still trying to figure out his orientation. Check this out:

and

Quotecc la tarte wrote:

So, you have no explanation whatsoever for your weird preoccupations / obsessions

cc la tarte wrote:

cc la tarte wrote:

What a social fucking misfit. How on earth does anyone that nasty, that stupid, that immature, that obssessed, that effeminate, that lazy and that uncouth possibly function off of the internet?

CC I think EU has a crush on you...he keeps chasing you around the schoolyard trying to pull your pigtails:)

Yeah, he humping CC's legg pretty good lately. Hopefully she is wearing pants when he does. :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Just checked over on VF and that sexually confused, humourless dunce EU is still trying to figure out his orientation. Check this out:

and

Quotecc la tarte wrote:

cc la tarte wrote:

cc la tarte wrote:

Yeah, he humping CC's legg pretty good lately. Hopefully she is wearing pants when he does. :lol:

EEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Somebody correctly pointed out on this forum that he is a Caucasian version of hornhung. :lol:

cc

It just keeps getting better and funnier as he steps deeper & deeper into his own shit

UPDATE - His latest screwup
Quote from: "cc la tarte"EU's Thread OP = "CC & her pet Bozo"

As if EU's  stupid obsession alone was not enough, now he makes a thread about "himself and I".

I find  this delightful combination of "Moe, Larry, and Curly" all in one person  falling all over itself to be entertaining,

but that's as far as it goes.
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"yair wot she said

word :thumbup:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Rambo Wong

cc

Wambo newer wight - Wambo Aways Wong
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Wambo newer wight - Wambo Aways Wong

Same with that homo dunce EU.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Minaeni"Yeah. It's getting boring and messed up at VF. It is mostly dementia patients slobbering on themselves.

SMP, you would give your right testicle to get back on VF. It's not like you use them anyway.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Minaeni"evs wrote:

GORDY GAMBINO wrote:you drove her away ves

oh look. a talking turd of shit:))..

Vesna is a nasty, mentally unstable twat. We know that already. What has that got to do with EU chasing CC around the playground?

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"

and

Quotecc la tarte wrote:

cc la tarte wrote:

cc la tarte wrote:

And Who wouldnt wanna hump CC's leg.... Woot!!!

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Vesna is a nasty, mentally unstable twat. We know that already. What has that got to do with EU chasing CC around the playground?

And here i thought i was the only one who saw it. Gordo should be careful, might push her over the edge  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

And here i thought i was the only one who saw it. Gordo should be careful, might push her over the edge  :lol:

Sigh, she has always been nice to me.

Odinson

Eu stalks me too. It picks a fight on every turn.

But it of course hates CC for her out of mainstream thinking.

Why would any1 like european union when it is driving us to economic destruction...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Eu stalks me too. It picks a fight on every turn.

But it of course hates CC for her out of mainstream thinking.

Why would any1 like european union when it is driving us to economic destruction...

We are such a small forum, but EU is so angry.

Odinson

You cannot even write vesna on that forum. It says Bruce.