The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Why we are on the verge of collapse...

Started by Bricktop, July 27, 2018, 10:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"My Grandparents grew up in 1930's Germany.  Shit was bad there in the 1930's, but shit was bad everywhere in the 1930's.

And it was bad.  My grandfather had no problems with jumping on a Nazi ship at 14, because there was NOTHING else to do.  You had to feed yourself.

My Grandmother ate shit cuts of meat almost until her death.  SHIT CUTS that butchers now just throw in the trash or turn into pet food...  She said you don't know what hunger feels like, and I can see her point...  She just could never forget how things were back in the 1930's, even at the end here when she had money to buy any food product she wanted to.

My grandmother's spare room for guests had a very basic bed, nightstand, and lamp.

Underneath the mattress were 24 large tins of juice and vegetables, whatnot, holding it up. As visiting kids we asked her why there was juice and vegetables and canned fruits under our bed.

She said 'people get really hungry sometimes'. That's all she said and it will stick in my head to my dying day.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
My Grandmother ate shit cuts of meat almost until her death.  SHIT CUTS that butchers now just throw in the trash or turn into pet food...  She said you don't know what hunger feels like, and I can see her point...  She just could never forget how things were back in the 1930's, even at the end here when she had money to buy any food product she wanted to.

Is that why yesteryear' s women were all so petite and thin.

Must be that starvation diet.

Truth be known, they're often more physically attractive than their granddaughters.

I've been to functions where all those old ladies sport hourglass figures while the new generation of 20 or 30 something's are so big fat and rotund.

I don't know about Europe, but in many parts of the world women very thin women have never been the ideal of beauty.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I hope this works...

">

Watch until around 13.15. No better summary of why we are in deep trouble have I ever heard.

I only skimmed the video.  I did read his book "Collapse" a few years ago.  It's compelling and I highly recommend it.

On another forum I frequent (where a Big Ass Meteor is the favored extinction event theory) there is already a thread predicting what the last post will be from each of the regulars, before the lights go out.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"The elites hiding behind barred fencing foisting their ideological irrationality on us all.

Utterly separate from the consequences...heralding the collapse of our society if we don't take the power back from them.

I've been saying more or less the same thing for the past 10 years.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Truth be known, they're often more physically attractive than their granddaughters.

I've been to functions where all those old ladies sport hourglass figures while the new generation of 20 or 30 something's are so big fat and rotund.

I don't know about Europe, but in many parts of the world women very thin women have never been the ideal of beauty.

Thank you !

As a LATINA, I find women with voluptuous curves extremely attractive.

I've also been with women. The skinny flat chested one's do nothing for me.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Some Oriental guys like the waif gals. But, the qipao shows off curves, so it is really up to the individual what they like.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner" The skinny flat chested one's do nothing for me.

Then offer them more money!!!

ac_lmfao

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Prison isn't necessary. Ostracization, shaming and other forms of social bullying are more cost effective.

Absolutely!

I've said for years, get rid of government and let people govern their own towns.  Government is useless.  Let the people say what they want done to disgusting criminals.  The whole lot of them will end up dead...starting with politicians and then religious leaders.

Bricktop

Wazzzup

I can understand being fed up with government but anarchy is no way to go.  Countries that end up in Anarchy are ruled by roving gangs constantly fighting with other gangs with the dominant gangs usually using incredibly harsh methods to defeat and control others-- slavery, rape, torture, murder.  You will still be ruled over and it will be far worse.

Odinson

These anarchists arent high up in the food chain..

They will get killed...

But they dont see the truth because the system has always protected them.. They dont understand what will happen when there is no cops.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I can understand being fed up with government but anarchy is no way to go.  Countries that end up in Anarchy are ruled by roving gangs constantly fighting with other gangs with the dominant gangs usually using incredibly harsh methods to defeat and control others-- slavery, rape, torture, murder.  You will still be ruled over and it will be far worse.

I wholeheartedly agree. Antifa and BLM are examples of anarchist tyranny.

Aryan

ANTIFA, the SPLC, and all the other vast array of subversive leftist organisations should be outlawed and shut down.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"ANTIFA, the SPLC, and all the other vast array of subversive leftist organisations should be outlawed and shut down.

Antifa for sure. It's a terrorist organization.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"ANTIFA, the SPLC, and all the other vast array of subversive leftist organisations should be outlawed and shut down.

How about the EDF? National Front? KKK?