Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

You try to explain things to idiots...

Started by Chuck Bronson, July 29, 2018, 03:38:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Bronson

Chuck Bronson

What Youtube has now done, is they made it impossible for a poster to remove clips.

The only way to edit what you have on your channel now, is to agree to shut down your account!

Account now shut down!

Sounds like they hired Evs and Mimi for their executive board decision makings...

Aryan

I used to love Youtube, had some great political discussions on there over the years, but then they changed things and made using the comments section a hassle along with other annoying amendments, so I lost interest. I just occasionally use it for music nowadays.

Chuck Bronson

Agreed!  YouTube was once good!  And then many changes were made that started making me sick to my stomach...    :sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"What Youtube has now done, is they made it impossible for a poster to remove clips.

The only way to edit what you have on your channel now, is to agree to shut down your account!

Account now shut down!

Sounds like they hired Evs and Mimi for their executive board decision makings...

You have evs and mimi disorder..

Forget about them Mel.

cc

QuoteYou have evs and mimi disorder..

True but still funny to hear  :laugh:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

Which reminds me, Congratulations CC for recently being assigned to the role of JIDF Youtube monitoring regional supervisor! ac_biggrin

Those pesky truth telling nazis must be silenced! Israel's right to exist (and endless funding) depends on it.   :roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Which reminds me, Congratulations CC for recently being assigned to the role of JIDF Youtube monitoring regional supervisor! ac_biggrin

Those pesky truth telling nazis must be silenced! Israel's right to exist (and endless funding) depends on it.   :roll:

Truth and nazism don't belong in the same sentence.

Aryan

It's funny because if the Jews are right about everything they have said and claimed over the years, why do they require so many laws, lobby groups and political organisations to enforce their will on us all?

The truth doesn't need any of those things. Think about it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Which reminds me, Congratulations CC for recently being assigned to the role of JIDF Youtube monitoring regional supervisor! ac_biggrin

Any of the isms. Fascism, marxism, islamism and so on.

Aryan

Aryan

Or Zionism? The very foundation in which Israel was built?

I don't think you thought that post through properly Shen.....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

True that. All are based on mind control, and strict adherence to dogma.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

True that. All are based on mind control, and strict adherence to dogma.

It's sad to watch.