News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

My Member of Parliament sent this out today...

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 04, 2018, 01:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Herman"I doubt the Seoul brother or old Brick noticed or cared what you say you were trying to do.

That's because they are both incapable of even reading and comprehending a few short, simple sentences.

Hence why I try to keep my posts as short and sweet as possible, as to ensure they have no excuse to not understand.

Bricktop

That's not a bad idea.

How about shortening your posts to zero words. Then we'll understand everything.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"That's not a bad idea.

How about shortening your posts to zero words. Then we'll understand everything.

Better yet, why don't you just stay out of my threads, you fucking idiot?

They already had to clean up your shit from this thread once.  Don't you get the message?  You're one of the dumbest posters here, it seems.  That's why I compare you to Oscar.  One and the same...

Bricktop

Oh, no.

Mel, that's hurtful. Comparing me to Oscar is spiteful and unconscionable.

I shall now consider my legal options for your slanderous insult.

Chuck Bronson

What you should consider is why this forum is running a net loss of posters, instead of any new ones appearing and actually sticking around.

It's partly because of idiots like you running rampant all over any thread you want to with full support from Admin.  Again, just like Oscar.

Bricktop

:roll:

Riiiiiiiight...keep telling yourself that, corky.

Chuck Bronson

Yeaqh, Bricktop...  Posters are standing in line just waiting to come here and trade repetitive, boring, Grade 5 type insults with a 70 year old goof.  The line is so long, Fash has to halt new registration.

Idiot.

Chuck Bronson

And with that said, I've about had it with the repetitive goofs here for today also.  Reached my limit already.  Need a little break to regain some lost IQ points.

Bricktop

Chuck Bronson

Oh yeah.  I'll hurry back as to not miss the latest round of old men trying to pretend they're Grade 5 playground tough guys.

Had a little incident in the bathroom (managed to smear shit all over my ass cheek while wiping for some odd reason), but am all cleaned up now and think it's a good night to take the 1956 Mercedes gullwing coupe for a little spin.

Adios, losers!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Had a little incident in the bathroom (managed to smear shit all over my ass cheek while wiping for some odd reason)

Another reason why you are single.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"1956 Mercedes gullwing coupe

Pics or it didn't happen.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"Pics or it didn't happen.

:sad:

https://cdn8.bigcommerce.com/s-89ffd/images/stencil/2048x2048/products/21244/83769/24338_a__57949.1491195010.jpg?c=2">

cc

OMG, you do have one ... I'd do anything for a ride in it

Not for the Mousetang tho
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop