News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

My Member of Parliament sent this out today...

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 04, 2018, 01:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Bronson

Yes, I did vote for him in the Federal election.  He won in this riding (called Langley East now, which does NOT include the City of Langley, which is turning into a shithole, and a completely separate entity), which is still pretty white and still a bit 'old school' compared to much of the rest of what is known as Greater Vancouver (much of it being a shithole also, or quickly turning into one).

Last Christmas he sent out Christmas cards, which I did post here.  Today he sent this out, and I agree with him on this matter...

http://i66.tinypic.com/2ai3e61.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Why the fuck do you feel the need to create threads over every irrelevant and innocuous event in your miserable life.

Maybe you'd have some friends to bore with your banal minutiae.

No-one here gives a FUCK about your waste of existence.

I get this shit delivered too. Who cares.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Herman"I get this shit delivered too. Who cares.

Why bump up the fucking thread then, by replying, if you don't care?

Are you as stupid as Bricktop is?

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Yes, I did vote for him in the Federal election.  He won in this riding (called Langley East now, which does NOT include the City of Langley, which is turning into a shithole, and a completely separate entity), which is still pretty white and still a bit 'old school' compared to much of the rest of what is known as Greater Vancouver (much of it being a shithole also, or quickly turning into one).

Last Christmas he sent out Christmas cards, which I did post here.  Today he sent this out, and I agree with him on this matter...

http://i66.tinypic.com/2ai3e61.jpg">
Its good that you have people in canadian government that are willing to stand up against bad immigration policies.   There are very few in ours. Most republicans would be too afraid to send a card like that out, or too corrupted by open borders donors.  Which is a big reason why we have such a serious problem re immigration.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Its good that you have people in canadian government that are willing to stand up against bad immigration policies.   There are very few in ours. Most republicans would be too afraid to send a card like that out, or too corrupted by open borders donors.  Which is a big reason why we have such a serious problem re immigration.

I thought it was a bit refreshing to get something 'official' like this in the mail that runs opposite of the current 'status quo'...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Why the fuck do you feel the need to create threads over every irrelevant and innocuous event in your miserable life.

It's junk mail. We all get it.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"It's junk mail. We all get it.

Thanks for your excellent contribution to this thread, and explaining to me how our mail system works.

cc

Don't let them get you down, Mel

You matter and  every single item in your life needs to be heard
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "cc"Don't let them get you down, Mel

Thank you.  Finally a worthy contribution to this thread.  You have brought a tear to my eye...

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

It's junk mail. We all get it.

Once in a while I read mail from my MP.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"

Thank you.  Finally a worthy contribution to this thread.  You have brought a tear to my eye...

Mel's Word Of The Day.

S A R C A S M.

Look into it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"

Mel's Word Of The Day.

S A R C A S M.

Look into it.

CC was being sarcastic to poor Mel.  :shock:

Chuck Bronson

You do realize I was being sarcastic back, right?  Perhaps instead of trying to get me to learn the definition of words, you clowns should understand the meaning first...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"You do realize I was being sarcastic back, right?  Perhaps instead of trying to get me to learn the definition of words, you clowns should understand the meaning first...

I doubt the Seoul brother or old Brick noticed or cared what you say you were trying to do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"You do realize I was being sarcastic back, right?  Perhaps instead of trying to get me to learn the definition of words, you clowns should understand the meaning first...

I doubt the Seoul brother or old Brick noticed or cared what you say you were trying to do.

No doubt about it.