Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Shooting in New Brunswick Canada, 4 killed including two policemen

Started by Wazzzup, August 10, 2018, 11:04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Thanks

"Authorities have yet to name the final civilian victim or the alleged shooter, only identifying him as a 48-year-old man from Fredericton. Police said he was in hospital "undergoing treatment for serious injuries" as of Friday afternoon."
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Thanks

"Authorities have yet to name the final civilian victim or the alleged shooter, only identifying him as a 48-year-old man from Fredericton. Police said he was in hospital "undergoing treatment for serious injuries" as of Friday afternoon."

They won't even give the shooter's frickin name. :dash1:

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc"Just a friendly suggestion ... you 2 take your crap play elsewhere, and or shove it up your asses

Fuck ... OP subject just happened this morning and you foreigners are already taking over an important  Canadian news thread with your drivel

I'd off your shit to the dungeon ... where it belongs .. if I had the controls here

Yeah, well you don't...and our dialogue was within the bounds of this issue, vis a vis YOUR claims and assertions regarding media reporting.

ac_razz

cc

Ya, right

I guess I need to use my old line I often used for "that" Aussie .. "Go scroo a roo"

ac_smile

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Herman"

*IF* its a muslim name , like last time, we will probably never find it out.  Job one of the unbiased media, protect Islam's image.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Herman"

*IF* its a muslim name , like last time, we will probably never find it out.  Job one of the unbiased media, protect Islam's image.

Fredericton accepted more Syrian "refugees" per capita than any other community in Canada. However, their muslim population is small. I doubt the killer is a muslim.

cc

We knew the name of the last one in a day or so ... it was just that the name came complete with professional family letter designed to let islam off the hook

Well, we don't know that it is islamic. It's not a typical allah-driven jihadi type thing like Toronto ... unless he set it up to kill cops

Did see scarfed females being interviewed  .. so they have some there .. . still we don't know yet who did it at this point  .. could even be a nazi killin muslims for all we know now

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"We knew the name of the last one in a day or so ... it was just that the name came complete with professional family letter designed to let islam off the hook

Well, we don't know that it is islamic. It's not a typical allah-driven jihadi type thing like Toronto ... unless he set it up to kill cops

Did see scarfed females being interviewed  .. so they have some there .. . still we don't know yet who did it at this point  .. could even be a nazi killin muslims for all we know now

I hope the police don't keep the public in the dark much longer.

Chuck Bronson

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...  People who go on shooting sprees are often the most difficult to predict, to understand, and to formulate an answer for the general public as to why they did what they did.

cc

Depends on if it is for a cause. You are speaking about loons, but not those who do it for a god

and this one set cops up too ... seems that might have been the goal

Fash:  They can't blame people for being suspicious about ANY elements of it when they hold back for so long (victims and perp) .. and unnecessarily

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"They can't blame people for being suspicious when they hold back for so long .. and necessarily

The police are encouraging speculation by keeping the public in the dark.

cc

I agree. They don't mean to .. but that is what they achieve

Frankly there is no excuse ... the public has a right to know asap

Bricktop

While all you armchair experts look for sinister elements to the lack of information thus disseminated, it is entirely possible there are good and valid reasons that details are withheld.

First and foremost, the police must be ABSOLUTELY certain of the identity of ALL involved, including the offender. It is not unheard of for villains to use aliases...thus when you find a body and a neighbour says "His name was John Smith, he moved in 2 weeks ago", it is not unreasonable to expect the police to exercise considerable diligence before publicly disclosing any names. Without an immediate and valid identification of the deceased, the police are not PERMITTED to release details. Often, they must also make an effort to contact any next of kin if they aren't at hand at the crime scene.

Given the antecedents outlined in the reports above, it is entirely possible we're dealing with an itinerant with dubious identification.

There is no purpose to withholding information that will be disclosed eventually. It is often a matter of circumstance.

cc

Good points, but  we have heard this song so many times already

This one may not be islamic, but there is always a correlation to dragged out timing when it is

QuoteThere is no purpose to withholding information that will be disclosed eventually

agreed holding back does not help but seems they so often try ... Actually seems they don't want it say it  .. . everywhere in the West

Bricktop

That does not mean ANY delayed disclosure is due to potential islamic involvement.

Not many terrorists are 48 years old. They've usually grown out of it by then.