The best topic

Replies: 10379
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The air quality here is gross

Started by Berry Sweet, August 15, 2018, 01:27:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Berry Sweet

Berry Sweet

Chuck Bronson

I thought 'rhoids, and that's why I checked my hoop with my mirror.  I see nothing wrong.

Berry Sweet

I had a roid after giving birth but it didn't hurt like how you are describing.  Could be anything.  If you are taking T3 then it's bad.  Go to the ER and get checked! T3 make you constipated and could make it worse.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I had a roid after giving birth but it didn't hurt like how you are describing.  Could be anything.  If you are taking T3 then it's bad.  Go to the ER and get checked! T3 make you constipated and could make it worse.

Shitting doesn't hurt.  I thought it might, but it doesn't...

Berry Sweet

Well once you get a hard turd sitting there growing bigger by the hour...it will hurt.

Berry Sweet

The last time I took T3s (12 years ago) I got constipated so bad...I had to pick at the turd....finally I had enough and pushed real hard...Damn thing was the size of an acorn!

Chuck Bronson

I drink enough to keep my stools nice and 'smooth flowing,' if ya know what I mean!

Berry Sweet

I'd get some prune juice if I were you...

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"The last time I took T3s (12 years ago) I got constipated so bad...I had to pick at the turd....finally I had enough and pushed real hard...Damn thing was the size of an acorn!

I dislike opiates, and will only use them as required.

Of course, those days are now done in BC, where all Opiates are now prescription only!

I still pack from the olden days...  Should clarify my Opiate usage:

Check the expiry date...

http://i68.tinypic.com/ruo6j5.jpg">

http://i68.tinypic.com/33dk03t.jpg">

Chuck Bronson

You KNOW the pain is serious when I have to hit up this bottle...

Berry Sweet

Berry Sweet

I'm serious..go to the ER ...go now...before the weekend and every junkie is there...

Chuck Bronson

I'm fucking durable.  I've experienced our health care system, which is a joke.

I'll ride it out for a few more days, just to be sure it won't fix itself.