Replies: 10379
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The air quality here is gross

Started by Berry Sweet, August 15, 2018, 01:27:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

It's the fires..the smoke is finally rolling into the city.  I feel for the people who will lose their homes and belongings!

Bricktop

Its the worst smell in the world...because in that smoke are the homes, lives and possessions of some very unlucky people.

Anonymous

We have smoke from the BC forest fires here too.

cc

Quote from: "Bricktop"Its the worst smell in the world...because in that smoke are the homes, lives and possessions of some very unlucky people.

Bang on true
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

We have BC forest fire smoke here now.

Chuck Bronson

It's hot here, it's smoky here, and I don't fucking like it.  It's burning me out...  I turned a job down tomorrow, just so I can escape it for a day...  and that's something that I don't usually do.

Plus, there's something wrong with my ass all of a sudden, and it's causing me a great deal of pain.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"It's hot here, it's smoky here, and I don't fucking like it.  It's burning me out...  I turned a job down tomorrow, just so I can escape it for a day...  and that's something that I don't usually do.

Plus, there's something wrong with my ass all of a sudden, and it's causing me a great deal of pain.

Whose the special guy?  Or was it a one night stand?

Berry Sweet

I just hope we get some rain to help put these fires out and clear the air.  I gotta move in this....I was puking this morning but I feel better now.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Whose the special guy?  Or was it a one night stand?

I forgot to add to my post:  In before "stop shoving things into your ass."

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I just hope we get some rain to help put these fires out and clear the air.  I gotta move in this....I was puking this morning but I feel better now.

No rain in forecast.  Just heat, and dust, and smoke.

May as well be in Saudi Arab and water my camels...  No difference.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Whose the special guy?  Or was it a one night stand?

I forgot to add to my post:  In before "stop shoving things into your ass."

I couldn't resist...lol

Chuck Bronson

It really fucking hurts.  I don't want to get into detail, but something is seriously wrong with my fucking ass.

Berry Sweet

Go to the doc.  Get a prostate exam.

Chuck Bronson

I don't want to, but the pain is quite harsh...  That's the real reason I cancelled my job for tomorrow.  Yesterday was fucking hell (first day this appeared), today I barely made it through with Tylenol Codeine stash I have, but rarely take as I dislike Opiates, but something is up.

If it went away soon, I'd be happy.  If it doesn't, it needs addressing.  I can't even laugh, let alone cough without feeling that my ass is ready to explode outwards.

I looked at my hoop yesterday with a handheld mirror, expecting half my fucking colon to be hanging outta my hoop...  I'm not joking.  THAT'S just how much it hurt, and I was prepared for the worst.

Yet, my hoop looked 100% normal, as far as I'm concerned.  Nothing hanging out.  Looked like a regular asshole.

Chuck Bronson

Even when I go to stop my piss flow, my ass just fucking really, really hurts.  It doesn't matter if I'm sitting, or if I'm lying in bed.  There's no relief.

This just came on yesterday morning, and it's not fun.