The best topic

Replies: 10379
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The air quality here is gross

Started by Berry Sweet, August 15, 2018, 01:27:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chuck Bronson

I'm fucking durable.  I've experienced our health care system, which is a joke.

I'll ride it out for a few more days, just to be sure it won't fix itself.

Chuck Bronson

If I have to sit in a god damned walk-in clinic for hours, surrounded by 'new immigrants' and their snotty nosed screaming fucking kids, I absolutely make sure it's necessary (life or death), especially after the last two experiences...

Berry Sweet

Screw the walkin clinic....the ER will find out what's wrong quicker.  I dont wait...I go...esp if it's the kid...usually about 3 hour wait but it worth it!

Chuck Bronson

That's what I'm thinking...  if it truly does become even worse and more unbearable, I'll just go to the ER, where they are equipped for shit like anal probes...

I don't want to have to do this.  I would prefer if the problem just fixed itself.  I don't want fingers and medical tools probing my ass.

Berry Sweet

You're getting old dude.  Better be safe than sorry .

Berry Sweet

Chuck Bronson

I'm not that old where I should have to worry about my ass.  That should come later in life...

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"My feet are dry...

They'd better be clean too, 'cause I'm gonna check...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I'm not that old where I should have to worry about my ass.  That should come later in life...

You never know.  I just lost a friend last week.  He had an ongoing heart condition and was going for dialysis...he finally passed.  Left behind a wife and 3 kids.

Chuck Bronson

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"My feet are dry...

They'd better be clean too, 'cause I'm gonna check...

I took a bath earlier...now I cant sleep...I was sleeping but got woken up...cops at the door...my kid was at the river today with her friends...some guy was following them and jerking off so we reported it...her friends were here too...cop was really nice but concerned....I am too...the kid has never seen that before and cop is willing to put in recommendation for counseling...which I am fighting for right now...so hopefully the cop can help!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"How old was he?

Chuck Bronson

Berry Sweet

Yep.  Read my last post on previous page...

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"cops at the door...my kid was at the river today with her friends...some guy was following them and jerking off so we reported it...the kid has never seen that before and cop is willing to put in recommendation for counseling...so hopefully the cop can help!

Berry, I want to fucking strangle you!  JUST when I thought that maybe the White Trash was all outta ya...  you go and do this.

Why, Berry?