The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

My Ass pains are so great now...

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 18, 2018, 01:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"One of the antibiotics (Metronidazole) apparently can react badly with alcohol...  Well, we'll just see about that later on!

Dont drink.

That sounds easier than it is.

He has 2 choices...he can take the antibiotics and not drink for several days so they will work.....or.....he can drink and then have someone fondle his ass at ER.  The choice is his.

Buy some frozen berries and yogurt and make a smoothie.

Chuck Bronson

The beauty is, is that I did not require an anal finger probe, so although another mans digits made contact with my ass, thankfully he did not have to penetrate and probe me, so I'm still 'pure' in that regard...

Berry Sweet

But you wanted him to rim you...didn't you?

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"He has 2 choices...he can take the antibiotics and not drink for several days so they will work..

Alcohol does not cause this antibiotic to not work.  However, metronidazole and alcohol together can cause severe nausea, vomiting, cramps, flushing, and headache.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"But you wanted him to rim you...didn't you?

He wasn't a bad looking guy, actually.  If I was gay, he could probe me all he liked!

Berry Sweet

Alcohol doesn't help benefit anything positive.  Break the record and have a sober weekend.  Your body will thank you! Have a big glass of water with an orange slice in it.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"But you wanted him to rim you...didn't you?

He wasn't a bad looking guy, actually.  If I was gay, he could probe me all he liked!

I knew it!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"He has 2 choices...he can take the antibiotics and not drink for several days so they will work..

Alcohol does not cause this antibiotic to not work.  However, metronidazole and alcohol together can cause severe nausea, vomiting, cramps, flushing, and headache.

So, you're saying Berry is right.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
So, you're saying Berry is right.

Of course.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"So, you're saying Berry is right.

No.  I'm saying Berry is wrong.  The antibiotic will still work whether you drink or not...

Odinson

Have you checked your ass hole for lumps?

Might just be hemorrhoids.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"So, you're saying Berry is right.

No.  I'm saying Berry is wrong.  The antibiotic will still work whether you drink or not...

And you know what else will work---severe side effects. You admitted that yourself. So Berry is right, don't drink.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Odinson"Have you checked your ass hole for lumps?

Might just be hemorrhoids.

Turned out to be a perianal abscess.  Have never had 'rhoids, but know that they never hurt like this...

You'll know the meaning of pain should you get an abscess on yer hoop.  The true meaning of pain.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"One of the antibiotics (Metronidazole) apparently can react badly with alcohol...  Well, we'll just see about that later on!

Dont drink.

I agree..

But, I hope Mel is alright.

Anonymous

I thought Mel was bragging again. "My ass pains are so great now that none of you can hold a candle to the pain I have in my ass".