News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Man, is the forest fire smoke ever heavy here now...

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 23, 2018, 05:55:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Bronson

It's permeating the condo now.  Don't think I've ever seen it this bad...

Darkened the sky when I went to the gun range earlier.  Should still have been daylight out, but was dark.  

I smoke cigarettes, so I don't really mind the smoke or smell, but man oh man...  BC is burning.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"It's permeating the condo now.  Don't think I've ever seen it this bad...

Darkened the sky when I went to the gun range earlier.  Should still have been daylight out, but was dark.  

I smoke cigarettes, so I don't really mind the smoke or smell, but man oh man...  BC is burning.

We're getting BC forest fire smoke in Alberta too.

Blazor

My brother was in Alaska on vacation this week, but I seen they were getting it, from 3 different fires. The pic he sent you couldnt see the city from the vantage point that you could a few weeks before.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

If you like smoked meat and you live in Alberta or BC, just hang some raw meat on a clothesline.

realgrimm

Blazor

This is what my brother sent me....

https://preview.ibb.co/k1UMDK/V_D524.jpg">

I'll be there in less than 3 weeks now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"This is what my brother sent me....

https://preview.ibb.co/k1UMDK/V_D524.jpg">

I'll be there in less than 3 weeks now.

Damn. Are you just going for a holiday?

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"

My brother asked me a few months ago if he could buy me a ticket cause he got it super cheap, $167. I figured why not lol. Going for a week. Gonna hike Mount Rainer some, see the rainforest, eat some good seafood, and smoke some good green lolol. And of course see my brother! I'll be there September 12th - 19th.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

My brother asked me a few months ago if he could buy me a ticket cause he got it super cheap, $167. I figured why not lol. Going for a week. Gonna hike Mount Rainer some, see the rainforest, eat some good seafood, and smoke some good green lolol. And of course see my brother! I'll be there September 12th - 19th.

And become a convert to carbon pricing like everybody on the West coast. :laugh3:

Anonymous

The smoke from this year's BC forest fires is worse than the Slave Lake and Fort McMurray fires.

Blazor

And become a convert to carbon pricing like everybody on the West coast. :laugh3:

Lol, only for a week.

Anonymous

Lol, only for a week.

I hope you have a lovely trip Blazor.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"The smoke from this year's BC forest fires is worse than the Slave Lake and Fort McMurray fires.

I read it was 5xs worse than the air in Beijing, like smoking 7 cigarettes.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"[

I hope so too, this is my one vacation for the year lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"[

I hope so too, this is my one vacation for the year lol.

I'm sure your brother will treat you well.

ac_smile