The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

ATTN: Renee

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 24, 2018, 05:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Actually. I'd be sorry to see you go,

but you didn't and won't

Exactly, because he needs these two forums.

It sounds like I'm being harsh to Mel, but it is not my intention. I am fortunate to have a satisfying career, family I am close to, a good circle of friends, a girlfriend and to indulge my passion for golf. Mel has VF and here when he's banned from that board and that's about it.

He makes it hard sometimes, but many people on both boards feel empathy for Mel.

Chuck Bronson

Should I start bashing the report button, CC and Seoulcuck?

Bunch of fags here.  No wonder it's barely worth my time to start legit threads.

Yet, the 'chosen ones' here get first class service if you even LOOK at them wrong in their gold plated threads...

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

but you didn't and won't

It sounds like I'm being harsh to Mel, but it is not my intention. I am fortunate to have a satisfying career, family I am close to, a good circle of friends, a girlfriend and to indulge my passion for golf. Mel has VF and here when he's banned from that board and that's about it.

He makes it hard sometimes, but many people on both boards feel empathy for Mel.

Well said Seoul..

I actually like Mel, even though I don't like alcoholism..

And he is not the only poster here who can be irritating when they post inebriated.....hello Herman and Odinson..

But, this is an open mic type medium and I should make room for people who don't share my values.

Chuck Bronson

I don't want your god damned pity.  How often do I complain about my life here?  Other than living in a congested big city that I plan on moving the fuck away from one day, I really don't have much to complain about.

And I post with more or less the same frequency as any other average regular on these forums, so don't tell ME to get a life while YOU'RE sitting behind a god damned keyboard on the same fucking forum!

And Fash, it has nothing to do with posting sober or drunk.  I post sober, and I post drunk...  The end results are usually always the same.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

but you didn't and won't

Well said Seoul..

I actually like Mel, even though I don't like alcoholism..

And he is not the only poster here who can be irritating when they post inebriated.....hello Herman and Odinson..

But, this is an open mic type medium and I should make room for people who don't share my values.

I know you do. So does the admin of the other forum. Both of you have a lot of patience for abusive assholes.

Chuck Bronson

FASH!  They're ruining my threads!  I demand merges, purges, thinning, chopping, moving, editing, deleting, banning, OR ELSE I LEAVE!

cc

So, you are not leaving. You want to stay with us. That's really sweet
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"No wonder we don't get along these days if you listen to what CC says....

Both Mod and Admin here cave to anything CC and the Asians cry about.

I've found that out some time ago.  That is why it's best for me to go, or at least spend less time here.  These "chosen ones" don't want me here, and they don't want you here either, Scouse.  They also don't want about another half-dozen posters that occasionally post here either, so I'll personally try a little harder to give them what they want.

The elderly Jew and cock-less Korean would love to see the back of me I know, it's actually worth sticking around just to piss them both off and raise their blood pressure.  :laugh:

CC's tantrums are particularly entertaining to witness!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"No wonder we don't get along these days if you listen to what CC says....

I've found that out some time ago.  That is why it's best for me to go, or at least spend less time here.  These "chosen ones" don't want me here, and they don't want you here either, Scouse.  They also don't want about another half-dozen posters that occasionally post here either, so I'll personally try a little harder to give them what they want.

The elderly Jew and the handsome, intelligent Korean would love to see the back of me I know, it's actually worth sticking around just to piss them both off and raise their blood pressure.  :laugh:

You misunderstand me Scouse. I really like you. Not in the same way Thiel does, but I like that we have a broad range of people on here ranging from the very bright and witty to people like yourself who can't put together a coherent thought while chewing a stick of gum.

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee":laugh3: Wow, such drama all because I suggested that a pair of almost identical threads be merged and the management complied.

BTW, without trying to sound too much the "Mel"..."When I was a mod"...I would have done the same....only the difference is, I wouldn't have asked permission to do so....Its called "housekeeping" for you crybabies who think there is a conspiracy  between me and the management. And any good mod knows when to do it as well as how....So wipe your snotty noses and get the fuck over it.

And yes for you tender paranoid little twits...I'm a "blow in" a "forum cancer" who only comes here to cause trouble and to pick on the male members who are dumber than mud.... You probably know who you are by now.....:laugh3:

So be careful guys, associating with anything "Renee" will garner a vicious backlash from the resident, noxious, bloviating, gas bag and the ignorant paranoid antisemitic little pleb, whom BTW said gas bag is apparently now trying to take under his festering crud covered wing.... :laugh3:....The prancing prig and the nazi pig cozying up together.....too funny.

So now if you don't mind you can all GTFO of my thread...The Melster and I have to discuss instruments of death and the last I checked, NONE of you were invited... ac_lmfao

Nobody is taking anyone under their wing, Bricktop and myself just happen to share a disliking of you, for reasons which should be obvious to most, due to your actions, behaviour and conduct on this board, both past and present. Quite frankly you're just extremely unpleasant, so why certain posters suckle on your swollen, hairy, post-menopausal nipples is beyond me.  

Oh and here's a tip, branding other people 'pigs' and 'gas bags' when the terms describe you to an absolute tee, isn't very wise. Afterall, it's common knowledge that you bloated blimps tend to suffer from severe flatulence due to all the crap you eat. I just hope you keep your home well ventilated and plenty of air fresheners to hand.   :laugh3:

Aryan

The elderly Jew and the handsome, intelligent Korean would love to see the back of me I know, it's actually worth sticking around just to piss them both off and raise their blood pressure.  :laugh:

You misunderstand me Scouse. I really like you. Not in the same way Thiel does, but I like that we have a broad range of people on here ranging from the very bright people like yourself who can't put together a coherent thought while chewing a stick of gum.

Well at least we have deluded souls like you around, believing they are so superior to everyone else, but despite that are lacking a working penis.

Perhaps you should just go the Thai ladyboy route and lob it off?

Anonymous

You misunderstand me Scouse. I really like you. Not in the same way Thiel does, but I like that we have a broad range of people on here ranging from the very bright and witty to people like yourself who can't put together a coherent thought while chewing a stick of gum.

Well at least we have deluded souls like you around, believing they are so superior to everyone else, but despite that are lacking a working penis.

Perhaps you should just go the Thai ladyboy route and lob it off?

Another lame and repetitive Irish Kum type Kumback.  ac_boring

Scouser, why don't you just give up while you are behind. SB is better at this than you are.

Aryan

Yeah, he's truly hilarious.....  :001_rolleyes:

No wonder you never see any Asian comedians, you lot have absolutely no sense of humour.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Yeah, he's truly hilarious.....  :001_rolleyes:

No wonder you never see any Asian comedians, you lot have absolutely no sense of humour.

The Seoul brother getting under your skin again brother. He is just having a little fun.

And so you know, there are lots comedies made and comedians in Asian countries. And to be honest, they are often funnier than the boring crap comics in the USA these days.

Aryan

Classic English sitcoms beat everything else hands down.