The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

ATTN: Renee

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 24, 2018, 05:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

The Office UK was so much funnier than the American version.

">

Bricktop

I preferred "Extras"...

Or "Life's Too Short".

">

coz its got me cuz in it...

Anonymous

So many great episodes of the UK Office.

Renee

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Renee"Oh and BTW, I'm just going to point out that every post in this thread that doesn't directly address loads for a 45-70 govt or Marlin rifles or ballistics relating to the subject, is a direct and blatant example of "THREAD DERAILMENT". And to be fair that includes a few of my own posts as well.

Pry open your squinty eyes amidst the copious jowls of your bloated visage and read the thread title.

Do you see any reference to your killing toys? Nope. It says "ATTN:Renee".

Yes, very good, old man. Your dim cataract covered orbs can read the title.  ac_boring

Unfortunately the OP was amended post thread merger. Trying to circumvent the original OP which obviously triggered you so badly, just makes you look sleazy...But that's okay....Those of us with eyes that see and brains that function, know you are sleazy....and cowardly and just an all around shit slinging, disengenuous, scumbag.

Just another piss poor "gotcha" attempt, which is rather ironic considering you spend most of your time here, assuaging your insecurity by trying to impress the regulars with the size of your... brain. :laugh3:

<Nothing new here folks>.. :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

What the fuck are you gurgling about?

Sleazy and cowardly? Oh, please...make your case. This should be good. Will you have PM's in which I tried to hit on you?

ac_lmfao

Honey, I wouldn't hit on you with anything less than a bulldozer.

Let's talk about cowards, shall we? They are the people that discuss you with others behind your back, because they don't have the courage and fortitude to take issue with you directly. Does THAT sound familiar, whorepig?

Or perhaps they are the gutless (metaphorically, dear...) balls of malice that try to intimidate those they think cannot defend themselves. Does that ring a bell?

I'm not the one that throws an ineffectual pipe bomb and runs off for weeks or months at a time, Fatzilla. That would be you. Stay around, if you're so valorous. and let's go a few rounds.

But that won't happen, will it? Because we both know I'm in your head, and drive you crazier than you normally are.

C'mon, fatsack...show this cowardly sleaze what you got.