News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Mass Shooting Jacksonville Fl - Early reports 4 Dead, 11 Wounded - SWAT on scene

Started by cc, August 26, 2018, 03:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Meanwhile, in other threads, Mel and the whorepig coo and caress a device proudly made in the USA for the purpose of killing.

The blood of innocent people slaughtered by firearms is on the hands of ALL those who worship and revere devices that exist to kill, and support the industry of death by giving their money to the manufacturers of these machines.

Well done, boys and girls.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Sadly more keyboard warriors can't accept a simple lost/defeat or couldn't get even with others without using a gun like the spineless piece of shit they are.  

This is why I hate esports and can't stand the lack of mutual respect for each other, just sick and tiring of seeing this kind of stuff, ppl these days are so full of shit.

I thought you were a hardcore gamer Zetsu?

A few years ago I was seriously hooked to games like StarCraft or Counter Strike, sometimes I pretend to be a girl and make everyone insecure when they keep losing to me, lol;  But think I'm only 2nd to SCOUSE being the number 1 gaming geek here in TBC, lol.  

Gaming is fun, but the sad fact is there're still too many losers and one I know that is seriously delusional and love to BS out of his anus how he's the best and this, but when he lost to one of my friend(a starcraft II diamond league player, simply highest tier) he started sending him stupid death threats messages saying he'll find and kill him, which kinda shook my friend a bit, but yea there's just some ppl that are too thin skinned to be allowed to play competitive games, or is better for them to go through counselling first.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Hypocrite!

Lol lame.

Frood

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Lame, lol.

Cowards
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Zetsu" But think I'm only 2nd to SCOUSE being the number 1 gaming geek here in TBC, lol.

Scuse me???

SCOUSE is a Liverpudlian. He is probably still delving into the mystifying depths of Tetris.

You want the number 1? That would be me.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Lame, lol.

Cowards

Lol who's the pussy here that's not out patrolling the streets yet still want a gun?

Anonymous

A few years ago I was seriously hooked to games like StarCraft or Counter Strike.

Ah, gotcha. You beat your addiction.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Zetsu" But think I'm only 2nd to SCOUSE being the number 1 gaming geek here in TBC, lol.

Scuse me???

SCOUSE is a Liverpudlian. He is probably still delving into the mystifying depths of Tetris.

But but but Scouse has a $5000+ USD gaming laptop, I mean no one here can get any more geek than that.   ac_razz   I bet the guy haven't even seen the sun for days, maybe that's what drives his Nazi obsession due to his super White skin, duno lol.

Aryan

How the hell has my love for PS4 gaming found it's way into this thread?  ac_wot

Bricktop

Oh...er....hi Scouse.

Didn't realise you were around...

How's the weather?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li"

A few years ago I was seriously hooked to games like StarCraft or Counter Strike.

Ah, gotcha. You beat your addiction.

lol I wish that was teh case, but turns out I gamed so much I happened to lost interested in StarCraft or FPS and decided to do something else.  ac_blush

Aryan

Scuse me???

But but but Scouse has a $5000+ USD gaming laptop, I mean no one here can get any more geek than that.   ac_razz   I bet the guy haven't even seen the sun for days, maybe that's what drives his Nazi obsession due to his super White skin, duno lol.

I'm getting prepared for the inevitably nasty UK winter approaching, so sue me.  :laugh3:

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"Oh...er....hi Scouse.

Didn't realise you were around...

How's the weather?

Sound, it's been a quality summer actually, one of the best.... but to be honest I'll be happy for the colder months to return, because as you know us Brits aren't exactly partial to these tropical conditions.  ac_biggrin

Zetsu

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Scuse me???

I'm getting prepared for the inevitably nasty UK winter approaching, so sue me.  :laugh3:

Lmao, still a bit too early but I can't blame you bro.  :wink: