Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Canadian ex-pat beheaded & dismembered in Taiwan

Started by JOE, August 26, 2018, 08:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

I wonder who the murderers were working for.

Some mafia or triad?

I dont think it was they alone who hatched this plan.

It was probably more like, "Kill this guy. If you don't, we'll come after & kill you."

So posdibly they may have just been carrying out orders?

Anonymous

Chuck Bronson

Seems like being involved in the illicit drug trade carries risks no matter where ya go!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Seems like being involved in the illicit drug trade carries risks no matter where ya go!

I don't think the organized illegal drug trade is very big in Taiwan, but if you anger the wrong people it has lethal consequences.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't think the organized illegal drug trade is very big in Taiwan, but if you anger the wrong people it has lethal consequences.

This happens the world over, when one gets involved in drugs or other bad shit.  Too much money to be made, so there will always be violence.

Friends of my grandparents had a kid that was killed too, for getting involved in risky shit doing risky things with risky people.  They shot him through the front window of his house when he got up to answer the phone.  One shot, sniper style.  Immediate death.

The cops never did find who was responsible, but knowing he was a bad apple involved in bad shit, I doubt the cops tried too hard to solve the case either...

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"They have blacks in Taiwan??? No wonder Fash emigrated!  :shock:

Read the bloody article. Both the victim and the suspect are expat workers not citizens.

You are wasting your time explaining it to Scouse. As you can see, he's an imbecile.

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"They have blacks in Taiwan??? No wonder Fash emigrated!  :shock:

Read the bloody article. Both the victim and the suspect are expat workers not citizens.

You are wasting your time explaining it to Scouse. As you can see, he's an imbecile.

They're still in the country regardless of their 'status' you cock-less wonder, so my comment still stands.

I'm not sure what's worse, feral pavement apes or Korean cucks with delusions of grandeur.......the latter certainly is more irritating.

cc

Obviously he's toying with you to divert you from your conspiracy tales .... and having great success

NewsFlash: This ain't the Stormfrnt Brotherhood where similarly programmed dolts parrot support, sonny  :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

realgrimm

https://78.media.tumblr.com/a769ca088396ee9d9e53daf7362b574d/tumblr_pe6yf6IMdg1ris16so1_250.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Obviously he's toying with you to divert you from your conspiracy tales .... and having great success

NewsFlash: This ain't the Stormfrnt Brotherhood where similarly programmed dolts parrot support, sonny  :wink:

Seoul is quite good at that..

He used to get under the skin of a former staunch conspiracy theorist poster.

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"Obviously he's toying with you to divert you from your conspiracy tales .... and having great success

Yeah silly me, I forgot that hating on muslims is the thing on here and daring to criticise Jews is somehow beyond the pale.  :001_rolleyes:

I'll make you a deal, you stop banging on about Islam all the time and I won't mention the hook noses?

Aryan

Quote from: "realgrimm"https://78.media.tumblr.com/a769ca088396ee9d9e53daf7362b574d/tumblr_pe6yf6IMdg1ris16so1_250.gif">

If I posted that on BF I'd probably get banned.....  does the site owner have Jewish shareholders or something.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Yeah silly me, I forgot that hating on muslims is the thing on here and daring to criticise Jews is somehow beyond the pale.  :001_rolleyes:

I'll make you a deal, you stop banging on about Islam all the time and I won't mention the hook noses?

There are fundamental differences between cc's position on Islam and you hating all Jews.

cc often quotes from sources like Aayan Hirsi and Tarek Fatah.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"

There are fundamental differences between cc's position on Islam and you hating all Jews.

cc often quotes from sources like Aayan Hirsi and Tarek Fatah.

Scouse is too uneducated, brainwashed and simply does not possess the basic intelligence to discern that.

Bricktop

I remind you all, as a former law enforcement professional, that I identified this is a pre-meditated crime third post in.

You are lucky I'm here.