The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Canadian ex-pat beheaded & dismembered in Taiwan

Started by JOE, August 26, 2018, 08:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Scouse talk. If you want one you would get one. Don't look to me to inspire you. I am already on record as to considering it questionable science and will not be participating accordingly

What you do in your life has the Square Root of Fuck All to do with me and what I do in my life

Bottom line - If you wanted a test you would do it.

Ball is in your court for what you do in your life - Play it (instead of scousing it) ... or punt and STFU
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

So, after reading your post consisting of the usual hot air and semi-literate waffle, it looks as though you're the 'fraidy cat'.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

I will probably regret asking this, but does anyone know what the brainwashed coke head is babbling about?

cc

It was my conversation and I have no idea.

He threw me from the gitgo with the jewish-speak he seems suspiciously fluent with ... dunno why he is so fluent with it, but it does leave me not understanding him and also raises a question as to where he REALLY is coming from :confused1:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

The Korean Cuck's grasp of the English language isn't as good as I'd first thought....

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"It was my conversation and I have no idea.

He through me from the gitgo with the jewish-speak he seems suspiciously fluent with ... dunno why he is so fluent with it, but it does leave me not understanding him and also raises a question as to where he REALLY is coming from :confused1:

You won't do a DNA test because it would expose your Jewish heritage and prove that what I've suspected about you all along is in fact true.

As I said, if you agreed to take a test, I would too. Afterall, why not attempt to prove that what I have said about you is mistaken? Otherwise it just looks as though you are trying to hide something.