The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I think Mel got banned over at the other forum again

Started by JOE, September 10, 2018, 12:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"Hey Blaze. You will be about 90 miles from us

Enjoy your time there

Right on! From Vancouver? I know its pretty close lol. My friend wanted to go over into Canada, and he may, but I dont have a passport  :sad:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"You aint so bad Mel! I'd have a drink with ya lol.

You're right, its not the same there.

I'll be on break starting tomorrow afternoon for a lil over a week. I'll be in Seattle. Then having a Hobbit party when I get back, as long as I have a home to come home to. That damn hurricane lookin' scary for my area later this week. Got a creek right behind my house, and some trees.

You are going to come back a white hating progtard with TDS.

Oh no Im not! You forget where I come from. This is General Lee country here at home! lol

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"From what I do know about Blaze, I don't think so  :laugh:

:laugh:  ac_drinks

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "cc"From what I do know about Blaze, I don't think so  :laugh:

I hope not. Otherwise I will have to have him out to the farm for some re rednecking---shooting, barrel wash and plenty of Lynard Skynard.

Damn, now I would rather do that then hop on that plane lol. Sounds like a good time to me  :thumbup:

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"

I'll be on break starting tomorrow afternoon for a lil over a week. I'll be in Seattle. Then having a Hobbit party when I get back, as long as I have a home to come home to. That damn hurricane lookin' scary for my area later this week. Got a creek right behind my house, and some trees.

Chainsaw time.

You're crazy having a hobbit party.

Don't you know how much those little guys eat???

Yes lol. There will be Elevenses, luncheon, afternoon tea, dinner, supper, and dessert. Breakfast and Second Breakfast will be during Elevenses though, since thats kick off.

Lots of feasting, drinking and smoking like wizards lol.

When are you going to Seattle?

I leave Roanoke around midnight tonight, drive to Raleigh, plane takes off at 7:30 am tomorrow.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Bricktop"

Chainsaw time.

You're crazy having a hobbit party.

Don't you know how much those little guys eat???

Yes lol. There will be Elevenses, luncheon, afternoon tea, dinner, supper, and dessert. Breakfast and Second Breakfast will be during Elevenses though, since thats kick off.

Lots of feasting, drinking and smoking like wizards lol.

When are you going to Seattle?

I leave Roanoke around midnight tonight, drive to Raleigh, plane takes off at 7:30 am tomorrow.

:thumbup:

Chuck Bronson

Thanks!

I've been banned from DV for so long, that I forgot just how bad it's become there, now that I could actually post there again!  The two cranky hag female owners hate me, and the few old posters that I liked didn't seem to be around much anymore...  I like SKINZ though, and wish him the best there.  I don't fit in there anymore though.

By now you should be in Seattle?  I hope you have a good trip, and brought a rain jacket with you for Seattle!

The storm is brutal...  The wind can cause enough damage, but water is natures most destructive force.  Water causes more destruction and death than any other natural disaster can.  

Can just hope for the best, and hopefully any potential losses of yours are insured.

One thing about the West Coast!  You'll never get storms like that here!  Something to think about!

Blazor

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"

Thanks!

I've been banned from DV for so long, that I forgot just how bad it's become there, now that I could actually post there again!  The two cranky hag female owners hate me, and the few old posters that I liked didn't seem to be around much anymore...  I like SKINZ though, and wish him the best there.  I don't fit in there anymore though.

By now you should be in Seattle?  I hope you have a good trip, and brought a rain jacket with you for Seattle!

The storm is brutal...  The wind can cause enough damage, but water is natures most destructive force.  Water causes more destruction and death than any other natural disaster can.  

Can just hope for the best, and hopefully any potential losses of yours are insured.

One thing about the West Coast!  You'll never get storms like that here!  Something to think about!

It was an awesome time, and it only rained a lil at night mostly. Beautiful weather. Mt. Rainer was frickin' awesome!

No insurance, Im in a flood zone and cant even get flood insurance. I live in a single wide lol. I was told I can only get renters insurance.

Yeah thats what my brother said, dont get hurricanes there.

Anonymous

Thanks!

It was an awesome time, and it only rained a lil at night mostly. Beautiful weather. Mt. Rainer was frickin' awesome!

No insurance, Im in a flood zone and cant even get flood insurance. I live in a single wide lol. I was told I can only get renters insurance.

Are your house and your other possessions okay Blazor?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Thanks!

Are your house and your other possessions okay Blazor?

Yes mam  ac_drinks

For the most part anyway, I did leave it in the hands of a teenager for a week  :oeudC:

Anonymous

That's wonderful Blazor..

I know you were concerned about the hurricane reaching where you live and rightfully so.

Bricktop

Blazor

No! Leaving it in the hands of a teenager is not good! A hurricane might as well of hit it!

:mad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"No! Leaving it in the hands of a teenager is not good! A hurricane might as well of hit it!

uh oh, may I  ask what happened?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"No! Leaving it in the hands of a teenager is not good! A hurricane might as well of hit it!

uh oh, may I  ask what happened?

He had a simple checklist, the prime thing was scoop the litter, feed and water both indoor and outdoor cats and drag the trash on Thursday night. Trash got dragged, dont know how often on the feeding and fresh water but the outdoor kittys bowl still had water in it from the rain 2 days ago and its a food bowl. I had just done an all day cleaning before I left, and the floors were trashed, not real trash, but you could tell it had been tracked and not swept or anything, same with the carpeted areas. He had somewhere around half a dozen friends in and out during the week. Dishes in the sink. I could tell the litter box was only done twice. Oh and the trash can has a crack on the side now and he has no idea how that happened.