Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Do you travel- vacation much?

Started by Superchecker, September 14, 2018, 08:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superchecker

Enjoying two weeks off, big road trip up to Prince George last week, ventured over to Sidney yesterday.

Beautiful province! The weather is even cooperating.

Annual trips down to Las Vegas too...

(Have also enjoyed six cruises over the past 20 years too)

Do you vacation much? Last destination?
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"Enjoying two weeks off, big road trip up to Prince George last week, ventured over to Sidney yesterday.

We do a spring trip every year after I am finished working up North. Last  few years have been the Caribbean and Central America.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"Enjoying two weeks off, big road trip up to Prince George last week, ventured over to Sidney yesterday.

Near Invermere British Columbia..

I have been to North Dakota with my husband..

We were planning to go to Taiwan this year, but that is not looking promising.

Bricktop

Just visited Scotland.

We've now started planning to return in 2020.

Chuck Bronson

I have traveled in the past.  Now I don't travel.  I am too busy with work, and have no time to leave for a significant amount of time.

Zetsu

Usually I fly back to HK just to visit my family, though I haven't went on a real vacation for years.
Permanently off his rocker

Frood

Doing a Tasmanian driving tour near the end of the month. Never been there before and it's a low hanging fruit on our bucket list. One week in total. 10 hours either way on the ferry.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

We travelled the most when we lived in Kazakhstan because I didn't work that year..

My favourite places were Moscow and St Petersburg..

I also liked my many trips to Japan which we combined with a trip back to Taiwan.

Superchecker

Quote from: "Zetsu"Usually I fly back to HK just to visit my family, though I haven't went on a real vacation for years.

Where would you like to vacation?
<t></t>

Superchecker

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I have traveled in the past.  Now I don't travel.  I am too busy with work, and have no time to leave for a significant amount of time.

Where would you like to vacation/explore?
<t></t>

Superchecker

Quote from: "Bricktop"Just visited Scotland.

We've now started planning to return in 2020.

Our British isles cruise stopped in Scotland, had a great time in both ports.
<t></t>

Anonymous

I've travelled Mexico, the Caribbean, and Central America extensively. Usually two trips a year. In five and a half years, we will be making Panama our new country.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Superchecker"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Usually I fly back to HK just to visit my family, though I haven't went on a real vacation for years.

Tbh I haven't thought much about it, but if I get to choose I'd like to travel to Africa, Tokyo/Kyoto Japan again, Taiwan, Thailand and maybe even Antarctica.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Superchecker"

Tbh I haven't thought much about it, but if I get to choose I'd like to travel to Africa, Tokyo/Kyoto Japan again, Taiwan, Thailand and maybe even Antarctica.

Which countries in Africa would like to see Zetsu?

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Zetsu"and maybe even Antarctica.

There is nothing there.  Nothing.  Nothing but cold...  People don't belong there, except for research purposes!