Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

I don't care what elitist progs think

Started by Anonymous, September 23, 2018, 07:14:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

https://scontent.fyyc5-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/41937276_2235893956438277_2588001452660097024_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&oh=506102731141267e59fdc00dba7e63de&oe=5C2C34FB">

Anonymous

And speaking of elitist progs, look at what one of Trump's harshest critics did.

https://scontent.fyyc5-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/42271854_473499863162477_839583273628729344_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&oh=f773f4c82fc72ba1de68443dfef02194&oe=5C2B31F5">

And the MeToo movement said nothing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"And speaking of elitist progs, look at what one of Trump's harshest critics did.

https://scontent.fyyc5-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/42271854_473499863162477_839583273628729344_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&oh=f773f4c82fc72ba1de68443dfef02194&oe=5C2B31F5">

And the MeToo movement said nothing.

A member of congress did this.

:shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"https://scontent.fyyc5-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/41937276_2235893956438277_2588001452660097024_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&oh=506102731141267e59fdc00dba7e63de&oe=5C2C34FB">

He will have the best record of any president who didn't win a second term.

Bricktop

Its an interesting point.

We need to STOP caring what these misanthropes say. They make a lot of noise, they cause a lot of disturbance, but do we really CARE?

Feeding them the attention that they survive on is our failure, not theirs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Its an interesting point.

We need to STOP caring what these misanthropes say. They make a lot of noise, they cause a lot of disturbance, but do we really CARE?

Feeding them the attention that they survive on is our failure, not theirs.

In the USA, they are winning the hearts of voters.

Bricktop

Trump's election would suggest otherwise.

One thing I've always noticed...the left's claim of popular support are frequently overstated.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Trump's election would suggest otherwise.

One thing I've always noticed...the left's claim of popular support are frequently overstated.

As has been pointed out by cc and Wazzzup, Trump's election was a bump on the road. I do not blame the Democrat Party machine and their operatives entirely.  The GOP when in control of congress has shown themselves to be cowardly fiscal hypocrites.

Bricktop

I do not agree.

The left put up a poster girl candidate that ticked all their boxes. Popular with women, African Americans, immigrants and the poor.

The right put up a megalomaniacal tycoon with no experience in government, and substantial personal baggage.

Also, do not ignore the fact that in regards to Brexit, BOTH parties advocated to remain.

People are not listening. To any of them. They will make up their own minds, not those of political hacks. That is why the left has become so strident.

Anonymous

I disagree Brick. It would not matter who  the GOP nominated as their leader in 2016, the Democrats chosen one was supposed to win. Rubio would have been pilloried daily by the Democrat friendly press. Ted Cruz who is a lot more right wing than Trump would have been facing a mutiny from the other side.

Trump's election is a bump on the road to the Democrats occupying the white house in perpetuity. The Republicans bear a lot of the blame for not reducing the size of government and replacing Obamacare when in control of congress.

Bricktop

The issue I have with your view is that it reflects the view of an informed, intelligent and astute political observer.

But your vote is exactly equal to that of the man in the street, the bar, the sporting crowd and every bus and train.

They are the ones that decide elections. And they have tuned out of the fiasco that is modern democracy. There is no certainty anymore. The left can bang their gongs, scream their slogans and smash windows all they like.

The people who decide will take no notice.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"The issue I have with your view is that it reflects the view of an informed, intelligent and astute political observer.

But your vote is exactly equal to that of the man in the street, the bar, the sporting crowd and every bus and train.

They are the ones that decide elections. And they have tuned out of the fiasco that is modern democracy. There is no certainty anymore. The left can bang their gongs, scream their slogans and smash windows all they like.

The people who decide will take no notice.

But, most voters  in Canada or the USA are not as informed as Seoul is.

Wazzzup

Here's a sims like dilemma

What if you set up a guy as president that did most everything right, got north korea to settle down, virtually eliminated ISIS, and produced a great economy with near record low unemployment

But made all the leftist institutions that run our culture hate him

Which would win out, the truth or the haters?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Here's a sims like dilemma

What if you set up a guy as president that did most everything right, got north korea to settle down, virtually eliminated ISIS, and produced a great economy with near record low unemployment

People take a good economy for granted until it's not so good.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Here's a sims like dilemma

Fascist prog haters.