Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Another "celeb" goes down.

Started by Bricktop, September 25, 2018, 06:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Bill Cosby was once a stand up comic.

Well, that will hold him in good stead because he'll be doing a LOT of standing where he's going.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45644374">//https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45644374

Once again, we see how easily actors dupe the world with their on screen personnas, and off screen villainy.

Apparently he was dubbed "America's Dad" by the celeb-worshipping US media, who utterly and constantly fail to grasp the simple reality that the person they see on television, or in the cinema, is ACTING. They are pretending to be someone they're not whilst hiding a swath of nasty little (and big) vices.

Off screen, many are worthless perverts, drunks, junkies and narcissistic nobodies. True, some are nice people, with great families.

I find it ironic that the king of heavy metal laced with satanic imagery and connotation is a far better man and father than this piece of scum who duped the world into believing his hype and masquerade.

Ozzy Osbourne is a better man by far.

Anonymous

Bill Cosby was sentenced to three to ten years in prison and I feel that was lenient for a rapist..

But, I don't think Ozzy Osbourne is the type of father that should be held as an ideal either.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"Bill Cosby was once a stand up comic.

Well, that will hold him in good stead because he'll be doing a LOT of standing where he's going.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45644374">//https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45644374

Once again, we see how easily actors dupe the world with their on screen personnas, and off screen villainy.

Apparently he was dubbed "America's Dad" by the celeb-worshipping US media, who utterly and constantly fail to grasp the simple reality that the person they see on television, or in the cinema, is ACTING. They are pretending to be someone they're not whilst hiding a swath of nasty little (and big) vices.

Off screen, many are worthless perverts, drunks, junkies and narcissistic nobodies. True, some are nice people, with great families.

I find it ironic that the king of heavy metal laced with satanic imagery and connotation is a far better man and father than this piece of scum who duped the world into believing his hype and masquerade.

I partially blame victims in this instance but not because they invited it on themselves but the way Yanks hold up anything that appears on their TV sets to be Gods is just ridiculous. They fall over themselves to become celebs and the next best thing is to hang around one. The very last thing you'd want to be in the USA is "known" ...

Bill Crosby is a disgrace. It's very sad he's still given air-time. He's now getting likened to Jesus Christ claiming like Jesus, he's persecuted.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Bill Cosby was once a stand up comic.

I partially blame victims in this instance but not because they invited it on themselves but the way Yanks hold up anything that appears on their TV sets to be Gods is just ridiculous. They fall over themselves to become celebs and the next best thing is to hang around one. The very last thing you'd want to be in the USA is "known" ...

Bill Crosby is a disgrace. It's very sad he's still given air-time. He's now getting likened to Jesus Christ claiming like Jesus, he's persecuted.

Actors anywhere tend to be a narcissistic bunch, but especially so in the USA.

Anonymous

Bill Cosby has admitted he gave date rape drugs to women. I hope he dies in the slammer.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"Bill Cosby has admitted he gave date rape drugs to women. I hope he dies in the slammer.

Or pounded in the ass daily.  I'm sure he'll be in PC.  Who knows...I heard the subway guy Jared got his ass kicked in prison.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Herman"Bill Cosby has admitted he gave date rape drugs to women. I hope he dies in the slammer.

Or pounded in the ass daily.  I'm sure he'll be in PC.  Who knows...I heard the subway guy Jared got his ass kicked in prison.

His celebrity alone will make him a target.

Bricktop

Although I support him being punished, I feel that putting an 80 year old man in gaol is not a just punishment.

I think people in his position...convicted in later years of crimes committed long ago...should face a different sanction.

Home detention with a MASSIVE fine that is substantial enough to strip him of all accrued wealth, so that his home would be a small cottage in a poor area, and a small amount for bills paid each week from his seized estate. if he is an entertainer, all future royalties will be paid into revenue.

He is thus imprisoned, stripped of his wealth and dignity, and is no burden on the taxpayer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Although I support him being punished, I feel that putting an 80 year old man in gaol is not a just punishment.

I think people in his position...convicted in later years of crimes committed long ago...should face a different sanction.

Home detention with a MASSIVE fine that is substantial enough to strip him of all accrued wealth, so that his home would be a small cottage in a poor area, and a small amount for bills paid each week from his seized estate. if he is an entertainer, all future royalties will be paid into revenue.

He is thus imprisoned, stripped of his wealth and dignity, and is no burden on the taxpayer.

And some people think life in prison is justice considering he was a serial rapist..

Both arguments are legitimate.

Bricktop

True.

It's just that prison costs US money, and these bastards are often very wealthy.

Take away their wealth and fame and make them live amongst the common people whilst restraining their movements. If they keep everything whilst in gaol, when they are released, they still live in opulence and privilege.

Strip them of everything...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"True.

It's just that prison costs US money, and these bastards are often very wealthy.

Take away their wealth and fame and make them live amongst the common people whilst restraining their movements. If they keep everything whilst in gaol, when they are released, they still live in opulence and privilege.

Strip them of everything...

What about a huge fine on top of pen time.

Bricktop

More than a fine. A complete asset and financial strip. Turn them into paupers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"More than a fine. A complete asset and financial strip. Turn them into paupers.

I have no problem with that at all.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"More than a fine. A complete asset and financial strip. Turn them into paupers.

That seems reasonable, but not all the money should go to  government....their victims deserve some too.

Bricktop

Of course.

It's time we added victim compensation to criminal penalties.