The best topic

Replies: 8528
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:05:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

How come the Orientals...

Started by Chuck Bronson, October 14, 2018, 07:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chuck Bronson

...are so good with numbers, but yet such lousy drivers?

I'm curious as to how their brains differ from the Occidental brain, since it must be clear that there are differences in the brains?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"...are so good with numbers, but yet such lousy drivers?

I'm curious as to how their brains differ from the Occidental brain, since it must be clear that there are differences in the brains?

:001_rolleyes: ac_boring

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"...are so good with numbers, but yet such lousy drivers?

Why?

Are you thinking of buying one?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Why?

I hope you mean a car.

Anonymous

You've never did an Oriental gal have you? I have been with every race of women. Even my spic maid. They love white so much I don't have to pay Kylie the going rate of a dollar an hour to scrub my shitters. Sucking my kack is payment enough for those gals.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Why?

As a White Nationalist (not like Scouse is though), I prefer my women White.  No offense to those not white though...

That said, do you know what the current price is for them?

Bricktop

More than YOU can afford, truckfucker.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"More than YOU can afford, truckfucker.

You don't actually know what my net worth is, but I thank you again for providing the forum with your standard response to any question....

Bricktop

Perhaps my comment was not about money, asswipe.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"

You've never did an Oriental gal have you? I have been with every race of women. Even my spic maid. They love white so much I don't have to pay Kylie the going rate of a dollar an hour to scrub my shitters. Sucking my kack is payment enough for those gals.

Damn.  Kylie likes it nasty.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

In a thread like this, a post like yours should be expected Herman.

Anonymous

How come alcoholics want to talk every time they are polluted, but have few friends and no significant other to talk to.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "seoulbro"

How come alcoholics want to talk every time they are polluted, but have few friends and no significant other to talk to.

That's a good question.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

That's a good question.

That is what Mel meant to ask.

cc

I don't know the language so don't know which country - but this parking job is really special - 3 cars and a house

">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell