The best topic

Replies: 10404
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Settle it at the ballot box. Vote, their pawns out, idiot

Started by cc, October 24, 2018, 04:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

The ricin incident with the president and the fake bombs are terrible, but the violence surrounding free speech on university campuses and public places sre far more troubling in my opinion.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"They should just get the second civil war over with. Maybe State's rights will finally get justice.

There will BE no States after the  next civil war.

The Federation will control the whole nation. As it should be.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"They should just get the second civil war over with. Maybe State's rights will finally get justice.

That was the eventual creeping result of the first American Civil War. When the second transpires, all bets are off.

There's a clear divide between those who adore Federation and those who are sick and tired of its numerous excesses and oversteps.

You should read up on American history. The real history.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Identified

Cesar A. Sayoc, 56, of Aventura, Florida.

Sayoc has a criminal record.

The source said authorities were led to Sayoc in part through DNA evidence.

He was tracked through his cell phone, sources told CBS2.

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DqcetnZUwAE6GFv?format=jpg&name=medium">https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DqcetnZUwAE ... ame=medium">https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DqcetnZUwAE6GFv?format=jpg&name=medium[%2Fimg]

Mugshots.com  ID: 74096359

Name: SAYOC, CESAR

Race: WHITE

Sex: MALE

Hair Color: BLACK

Eye Color: BROWN

Height: 6′ 1″ (1.85 m)

Weight: 265 lb (120 kg)

Birth Date: 3/17/1962

Previous arrest for terror threats

Again, stupid shit to do. "Settle it at the ballot box"

He was born in New York city and had little interest in politics before 2016..

He is well known to police.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Bricktop"

That was the eventual creeping result of the first American Civil War. When the second transpires, all bets are off.

There's a clear divide between those who adore Federation and those who are sick and tired of its numerous excesses and oversteps.

You should read up on American history. The real history.

Unlike you, I am not American, and thus have no interest in America's history.

However, I do know this; when the guns start talking, the guy with the biggest gun wins. And the US military is the biggest gun.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Frood

I see that you're blissful in your ignorance of the subject.

Oh well  ac_dunno
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I'm more than happy to admit that I am no student of American history.

I am, however, somewhat versed in matters anti-insurgent, anti-terrorism and military capability.

You can rest assured that the military are as prepared for domestic action as well as international conflict. Furthermore, you can be equally sure that a well equipped, trained and disciplined military force will easily overwhelm rebels, insurgents, rogues and gangs armed with domestically available firepower.

You may think you're a badass standing on the ramparts with your AR15, AK47 or even an M16...but when bullets start flying overhead and the world around you begins to disintegrate under assault from a barrage of 50mm rounds from a machine gun and your comrades heads explode from sniper fire from so far away you don't know where it came from, you will drop your gun and piss your pants. Not necessarily in that order.

Civil rebellion may work in basket case countries where the armies haven't been paid in  months and switch sides on a daily basis, but in a first world country, you would be put down in a day.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'm more than happy to admit that I am no student of American history.

I am, however, somewhat versed in matters anti-insurgent, anti-terrorism and military capability.

You can rest assured that the military are as prepared for domestic action as well as international conflict. Furthermore, you can be equally sure that a well equipped, trained and disciplined military force will easily overwhelm rebels, insurgents, rogues and gangs armed with domestically available firepower.

You may think you're a badass standing on the ramparts with your AR15, AK47 or even an M16...but when bullets start flying overhead and the world around you begins to disintegrate under assault from a barrage of 50mm rounds from a machine gun and your comrades heads explode from sniper fire from so far away you don't know where it came from, you will drop your gun and piss your pants. Not necessarily in that order.

Civil rebellion may work in basket case countries where the armies haven't been paid in  months and switch sides on a daily basis, but in a first world country, you would be put down in a day.

The novel Gone With the Wind was written in the very early 1900s and is an historical novel based on their civil war. You might have seen the movie but trust me when I tell you, the book is an absolute must read... it's 900 pages long and you might think reading the first 300 pages, "what the hell is caskur rabbiting on about?) but from page 300 onwards, if you can put the book down, I'd be astonished.

Read that book and you'll be able to then decipher the yanks mentalities. You also decipher that their Democrats really are the first capitalists in the USA... not the Republicans... The KKK started because the homeless black men were told they could have white women so started raping them... You will be able to see in those pages, Australian politics today.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Well it's probably a better historic source than Freud's "movies".

Frood

Bricktop is only an expert at oozing crap talk because he hasn't got the perserverence or minerals for much else.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I'm more than happy to admit that I am no student of American history.

The novel Gone With the Wind was written in the very early 1900s and is an historical novel based on their civil war. You might have seen the movie but trust me when I tell you, the book is an absolute must read... it's 900 pages long and you might think reading the first 300 pages, "what the hell is caskur rabbiting on about?) but from page 300 onwards, if you can put the book down, I'd be astonished.

Read that book and you'll be able to then decipher the yanks mentalities. You also decipher that their Democrats really are the first capitalists in the USA... not the Republicans... The KKK started because the homeless black men were told they could have white women so started raping them... You will able to see in those pages, Australian politics today.

Well hell, now I want to get that book from the library.

Anonymous

The instant the first pipe bombs were delivered to prominent Democrats and Democratically sympathetic media outlets this week, CNN began reporting as fact that Trump was to blame. :oeudC:

Bricktop

CNN is not a media organisation.

It is a political activist.