Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Settle it at the ballot box. Vote, their pawns out, idiot

Started by cc, October 24, 2018, 04:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/suspicious-package-found-at-clintons-home-police-say">Explosive devices mailed to Obama, Hillary Clinton, others prompt security scare

Also Soros, CNN, the former CIA hack, etc.

Settle it at the ballot box. Vote, them out,  idiot
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Latest says the first ones examined had no detonators .... awaiting more officially on that from the FBI before mentioning the significance

"Investigative journalist Adam Housley spoke to federal agents who said the fact that none of the bombs detonated is more significant that people may realize."

We'll see if that is true as it unfolds - It's still pretty a fresh situation  .. too soon for any  conclusions

What we do know for certain at this moment is many were sent and that none have exploded

Bricktop

Bombs to Clinton and Obama, and others.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45969100">//https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45969100

Hate and anger rises, thanks in large part to the rabid left.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. America's fragmentation will become more and more violent, and less and less likely to be remediated any time in the near future.

Bricktop

Whilst violence is to be abhorred, we must also recognise that the ballot box now settles nothing.

The entire principle of democracy..majority rules...is unravelling faster than accusations of Russian meddling in the US election.

As a society, we are less and less likely to accept the rule and authority of a government that does not conform to our own ideological values. This is the fracture in the whole principle of modern elected government.

When they get in, we will resist. They do not govern on MY behalf.

Democracy as we know it is in it's death throes.

cc

It is

Strange things about all this:

- So many, yet none exploded

- Even the least informed would know that this sort of person does not open their own mail - In fact, it is opened at locations far from them = no harm can come to them

So, what is going on here?

We will be told in the very near future if they were even viable or were even meant to explode

kiebers

It wouldn't surprise me if the Dems did it. Trying to regain all they lost.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Not as silly as it sounds, really.

False flag operation.

Frood

Probably the left doing it in the lead up to mid terms.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Yeah, kiebers made the same comment.

Interesting theory and not without merit.

Which would almost certainly guarantee that the offender will never be caught, because the left controls the FBI.

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Probably the left doing it in the lead up to mid terms.

This is my guess. Seems too much like a false flag to me. I mean come on, none of them detonated.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yeah, kiebers made the same comment.

Interesting theory and not without merit.

Which would almost certainly guarantee that the offender will never be caught, because the left controls the FBI.

They had paid instigators in crowds before, paid internet trolls, and they are part of the "swamp", of course its a set up to make the right look bad, they will do this at all costs, trust me. THEY are part of the FBI, not so much THE left, though the left is deep in the trenches. THEY like their puppets, and Trump is an expensive puppet that seems to do what he wants to a degree.

Bricktop

You should write political thrillers!!!

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"You should write political thrillers!!!

Ha! I just reread my last post in the voice of that guy that does voices for trailers, you're right  :laugh:

"Trump shows no mercy, lets nothing slide. Hes out for vengeance and he just may get it. In.... Attack of the Leftys, Trump Strikes Back".

Bricktop

Hmmm...."The Trumpire Strikes Back"

We could do a movie...I could get the cuz to reprise Wicket The Ewok!!!!

Packin The Glock!!!