Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Settle it at the ballot box. Vote, their pawns out, idiot

Started by cc, October 24, 2018, 04:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Probably the left doing it in the lead up to mid terms.

hmmm

ac_umm

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"https://www.foxnews.com/politics/suspicious-package-found-at-clintons-home-police-say">Explosive devices mailed to Obama, Hillary Clinton, others prompt security scare

Also Soros, CNN, the former CIA hack, etc.

Settle it at the ballot box. Vote, them out,  idiot

They were talking about this at work today.

Frood

Yeah, read up on the bombs. It's a hoax.

None detonated, all sent to Democratic fuckwits, and it's being used against Trump and the Repubs already.

Libs did it to themselves.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

Could well be. Some bomb disposal experts are wary of what is shown in images  ... many things about them don't add up
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"False flag on Dems by Dems.

If that is true and it's discovered before the election, it will mean Democrats lose.

Bricktop

I rarely subscribe to your daffy conspiracy theories and whacko beliefs, but on this occasion you may well be right.

Why send bombs that don't and won't detonate? A threatening letter would be easier and cheaper.

Bricktop

Maybe this thread should be merged with the other thread on the same subject that I missed when I started this one....(cos it had a dumb title - cc).

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"I rarely subscribe to your daffy conspiracy theories and whacko beliefs, but on this occasion you may well be right.

Why send bombs that don't and won't detonate? A threatening letter would be easier and cheaper.

Who stands to gain and who loses.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"False flag on Dems by Dems.

If that is true and it's discovered before the election, it will mean Democrats lose.

Only if the people investigating aren't the ones who did it themselves.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Bricktop

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Hmmm...."The Trumpire Strikes Back"

We could do a movie...I could get the cuz to reprise Wicket The Ewok!!!!

Packin The Glock!!!

Cuz could be the Vice president lol. I like that, Trumpire lol. I was trying to find a word but couldnt come up with one.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Maybe this thread should be merged with the other thread on the same subject that I missed when I started this one....(cos it had a dumb title - cc).

Threads merged.

ac_smile

Wazzzup

I don't normally do conspiracy theories but I think this could well be a false flag to try and help the dems.  Progs love fate hate crimes, they pull them all the time.  Its very much a part of their fake victim mentality. (think of all the muslim and racial hoaxes they have pulled probably hundreds)

The whole thing is absurd and hypocritical anyway--

-- there are at least 10 times more cases of violence harassment and vandalism from the trump hater side than the supporter side.  

---Democrats Maxine waters, Hillary Clinton, Corey Booker, and Eric Holder have openly encouraged it.  No republicans have gone out and encouraged this behavior.

---No dems have condemned it when republicans are harrassed and attacked, but immediately Trump condemned these letter bombs.  

The democrats want their people out harassing and threatening and acting violent.  the republicans do not want theirs doing itm e]=because they can win on the merits of their agenda and the dems cannot.