Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A pic of the Devil...

Started by Bricktop, November 04, 2018, 07:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Look up the Honey Badger.  Almost NOTHING will fuck with it, and it lives in Africa which is home to most of the largest dangerous game in the world.

Like Canadian wolverines.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Velvet"Like Canadian wolverines.

Yes.  They are tough little fuckers also.  Apparently Grizzly bears are really the only animal they will tend to avoid completely!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Look up the Honey Badger.  Almost NOTHING will fuck with it, and it lives in Africa which is home to most of the largest dangerous game in the world.

Like Canadian wolverines.

They also have a powerful odour.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Don't all Canadians?

:laugh:

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Yes, stale beer and Timbits.

Barrel wash and kolbassa  in Herman's case.

Blurt

I hear a lot about Herman's barrel wash. I wonder if I would ever survive a gulp. I have no clear idea of what barrel wash is even supposed to be.

Sausages, on the other hand, I'm familiar with. All types of sausages, not just Polish or Ukrainian. I love sausage.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"I hear a lot about Herman's barrel wash. I wonder if I would ever survive a gulp. I have no clear idea of what barrel wash is even supposed to be.

Sausages, on the other hand, I'm familiar with. All types of sausages, not just Polish or Ukrainian. I love sausage.

You need a strong gut for barrel wash.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4826/43905554930_d06db8abf8_b.jpg">

A TASMANIAN devil, to be precise.

She looks docile enough, though. She's just had a pup, which is important as they are being wiped out in Tasmania by a virus.

Breeding them on the mainland is essential to ensure the species is maintained.

They are the size of a medium dog, but with a jaw pressure that can snap bone...including human bone...with ease.

They are shy and don't attack unless threatened. But if you do happen to stumble across one in the bush, make tracks fast.

Nice healthy specimen.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Bricktop"https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4826/43905554930_d06db8abf8_b.jpg">

A TASMANIAN devil, to be precise.

She looks docile enough, though. She's just had a pup, which is important as they are being wiped out in Tasmania by a virus.

Breeding them on the mainland is essential to ensure the species is maintained.

They are the size of a medium dog, but with a jaw pressure that can snap bone...including human bone...with ease.

They are shy and don't attack unless threatened. But if you do happen to stumble across one in the bush, make tracks fast.

Nice healthy specimen.

It looks healthy, even though I've never seen one.

Frood

I was surprised by all the road killed devils littered up and down the stretches in Tasmania.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

They get whacked while chewing on road kill.

Frood

Never very bright, like their island human counterparts.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"I hear a lot about Herman's barrel wash. I wonder if I would ever survive a gulp. I have no clear idea of what barrel wash is even supposed to be.

Barrel wash is redneck champagne. Barrel or swish is cheap homemade hooch made by filling a freshly used whiskey barrel with water, recorking it and lying it on its side in the sun. Every day, one rotates the barrel a quarter turn. Usually within two weeks or so, the alcohol that has been absorbed in the wood of the barrel leeches into the water, and you have a barrel of watered-down whiskey to drink.