The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I am assembling the components...

Started by Chuck Bronson, November 05, 2018, 10:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

I knew I set you up when I wrote it .. even thought of writing your reply to save you effort  :wink:

I also knew you would get the "message" of the full text

Have fun with your little gun
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chuck Bronson

Thank you.  Myself and my mini-cannon will be available to entertain at parties, should you desire a taste.  I'm booking well into the new year now, but will even do bar mitzvahs.  Deposit required.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Now if only I could get my hands on some flashlight powder...    :evilthoughts2:

What is that Mel?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Bricktop"A weapon is a weapon.

Carrying weapons is forbidden.

Simple, really. So far, nobody can explain why it is appropriate to carry a weapon in public. ANY weapon.

Fck off, moron hypocrite.

I rest my case...again.

That, apparently, is what Freud considers to be an "argument".

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"What is that Mel?

Flash powder was originally used for camera flashes (hence the name).

Gunpowder is considered a 'low explosive,' which means that if you light a pile of it on the ground, it will not 'explode.'  It will simply burn.

Flash powder, on the other hand, has explosive qualities if a pile of it is lit.  It does not need to be contained in a pressure vessel to go bang.  It would be considered more a 'high explosive.'

Common items that could contain flash powder nowadays would be cap-gun caps for kids toy guns, and fireworks/firecrackers.  To purchase flash powder legally in bulk, Canada requires one to have a pyrotechnics license.  I believe the US has similar regs.

It is pretty wild stuff, and honestly much more dangerous than black powder is.  It would make mini-cannon go from a 'pop' to a 'boom!'

Dangerous stuff though, and really not something I would honestly toy around with.  I prefer my fingers intact!   :laugh:

So if anyone remembers those red rolls of cap gun strips that went 'bang' without needing to be contained, and with literally a tiny amount of powder on there, you now know what flash powder is, and potentially how dangerous having a bottle full of it could be!    :laugh:  That shit doesn't even need to be lit...  A good blow with a solid object will ignite it! :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"...for a most unique Christmas gift that I will give to a certain family member this year!  The rest of the goods should arrive shortly!

http://i68.tinypic.com/vo6elz.jpg">

You'll shoot your eye out.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Velvet"You'll shoot your eye out.

Ahh, yes...  Christmas is not far away...  Ralphie should be aired on TV soon!    :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"What is that Mel?

Flash powder was originally used for camera flashes (hence the name).

Gunpowder is considered a 'low explosive,' which means that if you light a pile of it on the ground, it will not 'explode.'  It will simply burn.

Flash powder, on the other hand, has explosive qualities if a pile of it is lit.  It does not need to be contained in a pressure vessel to go bang.  It would be considered more a 'high explosive.'

Common items that could contain flash powder nowadays would be cap-gun caps for kids toy guns, and fireworks/firecrackers.  To purchase flash powder legally in bulk, Canada requires one to have a pyrotechnics license.  I believe the US has similar regs.

It is pretty wild stuff, and honestly much more dangerous than black powder is.  It would make mini-cannon go from a 'pop' to a 'boom!'

Dangerous stuff though, and really not something I would honestly toy around with.  I prefer my fingers intact!   :laugh:

So if anyone remembers those red rolls of cap gun strips that went 'bang' without needing to be contained, and with literally a tiny amount of powder on there, you now know what flash powder is, and potentially how dangerous having a bottle full of it could be!    :laugh:  That shit doesn't even need to be lit...  A good blow with a solid object will ignite it! :laugh:

So, that's what it is, thank you.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"So, that's what it is, thank you.

You are very welcome.