Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Blurt

Started by Anonymous, November 14, 2018, 09:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Mel is the spawn of a Nazi. He is also racist, alcoholic and suffering borderline personality disorder with sociopathic inclinations.

Kiebers is a lecherous two faced backstabber who prefers to linger on the boundaries rather than get in the game.

YOU decide.

kiebers

Quote from: "Bricktop"Kiebers is a lecherous two faced backstabber who prefers to linger on the boundaries rather than get in the game.

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

You were looking in a mirror when you typed that weren't you...

Did I ask you to screw over a friend? You asked me. Did I tell you I couldn't be friends with you if you didn't screw over a friend? You told me that.

So that little description "lecherous two faced backstabber" fits you like a glove.

I don't play your kind of game. Don't want to play your kind of game. But when you force me to, you always lose...
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Kiebers is a lecherous two faced backstabber who prefers to linger on the boundaries rather than get in the game.

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

You were looking in a mirror when you typed that weren't you...

Did I ask you to screw over a friend? You asked me. Did I tell you I couldn't be friends with you if you didn't screw over a friend? You told me that.

So that little description "lecherous two faced backstabber" fits you like a glove.

I don't play your kind of game. Don't want to play your kind of game. But when you force me to, you always lose...

Perhaps in your Quixotic world, where winning is losing and losing is winning, but not in the real world, corky.

Equally converse are your lies about being asked to screw over a "friend". And I might point out that even if your version of events WERE true, the evidence the fact that I address issues directly and openly. Thanks for the endorsement.

You've never been stabbed in the back, sunshine. I always look you straight in the eye. That's MY kind of game that you admit you don't want to play.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"You and Mel do make a great pair. You have a lot in common.

Honestly, I've felt that Mel would make a great Texan. I dont think however that Kiebers would make a good Canadian  :laugh:

Would either of them make good Israelis.

That would mean good soldiers..

They both know fireams.

Bricktop

Anyone can pull a trigger, Fash.

It takes a bit more than that to be a good soldier. And Mel ain't got it.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"Anyone can pull a trigger, Fash.

It sure as hell does.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Anyone can pull a trigger, Fash.

It sure as hell does.

Did you ever see combat as an Israeli soldier Gaon?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Mel is the spawn of a Nazi. He is also racist, alcoholic and suffering borderline personality disorder with sociopathic inclinations.

Kiebers is a lecherous two faced backstabber who prefers to linger on the boundaries rather than get in the game.

YOU decide.

Am I the only person on these forums without any imperfections.

Bricktop

Oh...er...yeah...we all wish we were you...

ac_toofunny

Blurt

No denim dresses for you, Leo!

And what does that mean, "this means war"? Must everything be a battle with you?

By the way, Canada  still has the fiercer critters, sorry to say.

To wit, Mel.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blurt"No denim dresses for you, Leo!

And what does that mean, "this means war"? Must everything be a battle with you?

By the way, Canada  still has the fiercer critters, sorry to say.

To wit, Mel.

The Queen has declared war lol! (check the last chop in the chop thread up top  :laugh:  )
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Mel is the spawn of a Nazi. He is also racist, alcoholic and suffering borderline personality disorder with sociopathic inclinations.

YOU decide.

Am I the only person on these forums without any imperfections.

:MG_216:

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Blazor"
Honestly, I've felt that Mel would make a great Texan. I dont think however that Kiebers would make a good Canadian  :laugh:

Here's something interesting for you...  My DNA test allows me to see where people related to me reside, meaning those that have taken the test also.  I have virtually no relatives in Canada, but the most in California of any place, followed closely by Texas as the highest number of relatives!  California, while nice geographically, wouldn't be my first choice to live in though...  It USED to be good, but not so much anymore.  San Fran is nice weatherwise though, and a nice place if you're a multi-millionaire!

I'd fit right in with the 'good old boys,' minus my non-southern accent...  You'd just have to learn to put up with that though!

Chuck Bronson

Too late for flattery, old man.

Besides, pretty much everyone on these forums with a working brain knows exactly what you are.  Only the blind cannot see...