The best topic

Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Dealing with my Ex...

Started by Chuck Bronson, November 18, 2018, 12:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chuck Bronson

Yeah...  what worked on RW doesn't work on me, you fucking clown!

So just give it up!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Here comes Bricktop!  The saviour of the people, and the saviour of the forums!

YOU go fuck yourself, you useless piece of shit!  You have fucked over EVERYONE that has an IQ of under 50...

MOST boards would simply shit-can you, for being nothing more than a Gallium, except with 10% more IQ.

You are NOTHING here, and are NOTHING in real life either.

EAT MY SHIT, you old spamming goof!    :laugh:

Too much  to drink Mel.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Here comes Bricktop!  The saviour of the people, and the saviour of the forums!

YOU go fuck yourself, you useless piece of shit!  You have fucked over EVERYONE that has an IQ of under 50...

MOST boards would simply shit-can you, for being nothing more than a Gallium, except with 10% more IQ.

Too much  to drink Mel.

Yes.  It's getting out of hand.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Too much  to drink Mel.

Yes.  It's getting out of hand.

It seems that way Berry.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Yeah...  what worked on RW doesn't work on me, you fucking clown!

So just give it up!

Oh, yes...it does, sunshine.

It's working perfectly.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"...is like dealing with the forums also, and in fact it's like dealing with the general population too.

I need to find a couple of acres out in the country, as I need away from ALL people.

Text from just now, with no reply from her, and none will ever be given.  An example of people, and why I want nothing to do with them.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2a9d6o5.jpg">

Sweet Jesus

I'd fucking shoot you.
<t></t>

cc

Be sure to hit him with first shot

He's got a toy cannon now
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"
Sweet Jesus

I'd fucking shoot you.

What am I supposed to do about random "Fuck my life" texts from a more than likely PMS'ing woman?  I think I was more than accommodating, no?

Just another reminder for me to stay single...  Don't need anymore drama in my life!

Besides, I was married to her, and we're now divorced, so I owe her nothing!

But yet, once they get a taste of the Ace, they can NEVER move on!   :laugh:

And I'm not joking!  I ruin them for all others...   :sad:

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yes.  It's getting out of hand.

Yes, completely out of hand now!  Whatever shall we do to regain any sense of normalcy in this family unit again?   :roll:

Haven't had a Thanksgiving or Christmas Dinner reunion here that hasn't been ruined since 2005!    :001_tongue:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yes.  It's getting out of hand.

Yes, completely out of hand now!  Whatever shall we do to regain any sense of normalcy in this family unit again?   :roll:

Haven't had a Thanksgiving or Christmas Dinner reunion here that hasn't been ruined since 2005!    :001_tongue:

What do you usually do for Thanksgiving and Christmas?

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"What do you usually do for Thanksgiving and Christmas?

I'm single, so not really much at all!

It can get a bit lonely around that time, but then again no big dinner to cook, and no huge messes to clean up!

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc"Be sure to hit him with first shot

He's got a toy cannon now

Always has had it...

Oh, you mean that little thing that shoots pellets.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"What do you usually do for Thanksgiving and Christmas?

I'm single, so not really much at all!

It can get a bit lonely around that time, but then again no big dinner to cook, and no huge messes to clean up!

Alone both holidays?

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"Alone both holidays?

Yup.  Now that my parents both died an early death, I have no relatives left here.

I have a buddy that invited me over for dinner not long ago, but I declined that offer...  He's married with kids, and the 'environment' is different than when we used to party together 15 years ago or so!

Honestly, it was moreso me not wanting to spend $100+ on a cab to get me there and back, because I KNOW we'd be drinking!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Alone both holidays?

Yup.  Now that my parents both died an early death, I have no relatives left here.

I have a buddy that invited me over for dinner not long ago, but I declined that offer...  He's married with kids, and the 'environment' is different than when we used to party together 15 years ago or so!

Honestly, it was moreso me not wanting to spend $100+ on a cab to get me there and back, because I KNOW we'd be drinking!

Does he have a bed or couch you could sleep on for the night?