Started by Bricktop, November 20, 2018, 05:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"
Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Freud and Rancid are at my forum getting beat up by Oak lol

Ah, the replacement for TRF.

Nope. We have a strict NO PI/ NO family bashing policy. It's a roast forum with a politics part that's really busy. Nothing like TRF

But, the same people.

Honestly, no. Just Freud, Rancid and Caskur. A lot of new people there now

It looked like the same people from TRF with Peaches forum thrown in.

CBT, no thank you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I think Scouse must realise that his views are widely regarded as unacceptable to the majority of people.

If he subscribes to a creed that has so much blood on its hands, and so much hate for others, then he must face the consequence of his conviction, as we all do.

I stand for the elimination of guns from private ownership. Many here regard that as left wing heresy (me, left wing??). I get some heat...but its OK.I still respect those who oppose my opinion, bar one notable individual.

If you stick your neck out on controversial issues, then you're going to draw fire. I recall one fellow saying if you didn't draw fire, you were nowhere near the target.

I hope he returns. I'm sure he will. But he must not get upset or offended if people reject his philosophy. It is FAR more important that he is permitted to express his own views, and I think we ALL agree on that.

And not only that, he doesn't do any damned research. See a video on utube posted by a fellow brainwashed high school dropout, it just has to be true.

I think it's funny as hell how thin skinned he is. :laugh3: They aren't building nazis like they used to.

Berry Sweet

How many forums does one need to frequent?

Waste of time really.  Take up a hobby, or get your overweight arse out for a jog.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Freud and Rancid are at my forum getting beat up by Oak lol

Nope. We have a strict NO PI/ NO family bashing policy. It's a roast forum with a politics part that's really busy. Nothing like TRF

I just took a look. Moderated and dominated by Peaches. Thanks, but not a chance.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"How many forums does one need to frequent?

Waste of time really.  Take up a hobby, or get your overweight arse out for a jog.

I post here and occasionally on VF and that's more than enough.

Berry Sweet

Same.  I have no idea about all these other forums.  They sound like a waste of time.  I just got home and I'm going to nap, then I got some cleaning and food prep for tomorrow.  Just bought a new book and will soak in the tub with it a little later.  For me, that's where it's at.

I'm really losing interest of online bullshit and social media.

Erica Mena

Who is overweight, you stupid bitch ?

Still hating on whole families or did you find someone to play rent a dad already ?
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I just took a look. Moderated and dominated by Peaches. Thanks, but not a chance.

I haven't posted the link. How did u look ?
<t></t>

Anonymous

I haven't posted the link. How did u look ?

Joe posted the name of your board on another forum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Same.  I have no idea about all these other forums.  They sound like a waste of time.  I just got home and I'm going to nap, then I got some cleaning and food prep for tomorrow.  Just bought a new book and will soak in the tub with it a little later.  For me, that's where it's at.

I still like discussions, but I am picky about where I post. I registered at RW's old forum and it was a clone of CBT which is a clone of Kylie's board.

Berry Sweet

I still like discussions, but I am picky about where I post. I registered at RW's old forum and it was a clone of CBT which is a clone of Kylie's board.

I like discussions as well, given with all the right people at the same time.  I'm tired of the constant bullshit and thread ruiners.  I have really lost interest.  

I dont normally block people, but I have now.  My list of people with good discussions is small.

Blazor

What book ya reading?  ac_smile

Im on the last 20 pages of Weave World by Clive Barker, saving the last 20 for my lunch break tomorrow.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

I like discussions as well, given with all the right people at the same time.  I'm tired of the constant bullshit and thread ruiners.  I have really lost interest.  

I dont normally block people, but I have now.  My list of people with good discussions is small.

I think you and I are on the same page. ac_drinks

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Blazor"

What book ya reading?  ac_smile

Im on the last 20 pages of Weave World by Clive Barker, saving the last 20 for my lunch break tomorrow.

Nice.  It's The Elegant Universe by Brian Greene.  I'm looking forward to the reads and soaks! Lol

Berry Sweet

I think you and I are on the same page. ac_drinks

You are one of the very few better posters.   :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I feel different since I moved and have taken a better path in life.  I've put off too much in the past and am now doing the things ove always wanted to do, or couldnt before.  I like it.