The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

The phony war on plastic (straws)

Started by Anonymous, November 25, 2018, 01:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"Freud is talking crap.

They're fine.

The only contact they have with the supermarket is the checkout runner, and they are regularly wiped down with disinfectant.

I doubt they're machine washable, being plastic fibre.

You don't get it.

It's not where the outside of the bag has been that is the bigger problem. It's what continues to be placed inside them without disinfecting between uses.

Meat packets can and do leak, especially when packed in cramped space with sharp plastic edges and cardboard packaging with right angles.

Produce like fruit and vegetables are touched often before they actually get purchased by the end user. People who often don't wash their hands after doing a poo or can't afford to not work when they're sick.

And the worst are non perishable shelf items which track in every nastyness residing in a warehouse, namely bird shit, rodent shit, cockroach shit, brake dust, legacy asbestos residue, mildew, rot, botulism, and human handling issues.

It's exacerbated by Lean handling practices and very short fulfilment times on automated orders.

Then there is the dirty belt at the checkout, if you're lucky enough to not have to scan and bag your own groceries. Generally manned by teenagers with robust immune systems and not a whole lot in the top paddock about dutifully following cleaning protocols. Not that it what matter though. They'd have to disinfect between each customer and it still wouldn't make an impact.

So this stupid shopping bag malarkey is just a cultish rant by our handlers.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

You're a paranoid whackjob.

Your kitchen will have as much bacteria as a supermarket, dumbshit.

Post any research that established that supermarket shopping bags are a health hazard.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"You're a paranoid whackjob.

Your kitchen will have as much bacteria as a supermarket, dumbshit.

Post any research that established that supermarket shopping bags are a health hazard.

No researcher who values their income stream would dare state the obvious.

But thank you for your outburst at any rate.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Outburst?

Jesus, boy...if you want an outburst, look me up when you come to Adelaide.

And thank YOU for demonstrating what a vacuous, paranoid, irrational and vapid twat you are...again.

I notice you're badmouthing me again in flea's shithole.

I'm here boy. Not over there.

Frood

I'm not registered at anyone's board by the name of flea and I'm meant to be the paranoid delusional one here?  ac_toofunny

Your groceries are infested with toxic coverings and in some cases, ingredients. Build a bridge and get over that fact.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'm not registered at anyone's board by the name of flea.

Nor did I say you were. I said you were registered AT her board (as Fraud if you want to be specific), and running your mouth, as usual.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'm not registered at anyone's board by the name of flea.

Nor did I say you were. I said you were registered AT her board (as Fraud if you want to be specific), and running your mouth, as usual.

I saw that handle.

Bricktop

Same Freud as we have here.

Why do you think he's been less active of late? He's found a new home amongst his old flaming cohorts. Its Third Rail Mk 2, with Peaches on the belts and pulleys.

And you've been deleting Kylie's posts again. Tch tch.

Frood

That's some strong shit you're smoking.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcache.lovethispic.com%2Fuploaded_images%2F224107-You-re-So-Full-Of-Shit-The-Toilet-s-Jealous.jpg&f=1">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Same Freud as we have here.

Why do you think he's been less active of late? He's found a new home amongst his old flaming cohorts. Its Third Rail Mk 2, with Peaches on the belts and pulleys.

I saw that. That twit Kylie kept plugging her forum. She's not too bright.

Bricktop

Dumber than a box of rocks.

And as devious as they come.

I sincerely doubt we'll see her again, and that is no bad thing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Same Freud as we have here.

I saw that. That twit Kylie kept plugging her forum. She's not too bright.

I asked her to stop doing that and she doing it anyway.

:001_rolleyes:

I couldn't imagine doing that on another forum.

Bricktop

She was desperate to get me to join. Apparently I hurt her widdle feewings in refusing.

Participating in her demented world once was more than enough.

It would not surprise me that, out of pure malice, she will be demanding her compadres who are also members here to cease their activity. Freud and Caskur have been quiet of late.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"She was desperate to get me to join. Apparently I hurt her widdle feewings in refusing.

Participating in her demented world once was more than enough.

It would not surprise me that, out of pure malice, she will be demanding her compadres who are also members here to cease their activity. Freud and Caskur have been quiet of late.

Kylie is seriously screwed up.