Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Asian Wives...

Started by Chuck Bronson, December 02, 2018, 12:18:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"She is Prussian.

Prussian Jew...

cc

The best.

We are quite ashamed of you mere everyday  kra-ts, but I try not to let that show
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chuck Bronson

Ashkenazi, or inferior Sephardi?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"She is Prussian.

Prussian Jew...

She is a tall, blonde, blue-eyed North German.

Chuck Bronson

Finally, after like 10 fucking years, she has finally come clean and admitted that she's a Prussian Jew.

Now, for the important part!  Ashkenazi, or Sephardi?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Finally, after like 10 fucking years, she has finally come clean and admitted that she's a Prussian Jew.

Now, for the important part!  Ashkenazi, or Sephardi?

And she was playing for you and SCOUSE.

Chuck Bronson

She doesn't have to be ashamed...  If she's a Prussian Jew, then she's a Prussian Jew!

I mean, I came clean and admitted that I have up to 3.7% Ashkenazi Jew genes polluting my blood!  Don't know what Stormfront would think about that...  better not tell them!  I did run it by 4chan though, and they seemed generally accepting of this fact, surprisingly...

Chuck Bronson

Then again, even Hitler ordered an exemption for his personal Jewish friend Emil Maurice, and declared him an Honorary Aryan!  No shit!

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Just not one like Fash though...  could just imagine her harping on me when I hit the barrel wash, telling me how much I'm sinning, following me around reciting associated bible quotes solidifying the fact that I'm a bad sinner.

She works and she is faithful. And I saw some pictures of her in the Lounge. She is petite and pretty.

That gal is a keeper.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Herman"She is a terrific cook, an excellent lay, loves gardening, and doesn't interfere with my barrel wash consumption.

Hmm...  All the things my white ex couldn't manage to do.

And did I mention my old lady is well educated and makes excellent coin. ac_razz

Chuck Bronson

My white ex made average coin, but her problem was that she was absolutely terrible with finances...  Had absolutely no vision into the future, nor any desire to either.

caskur

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"As I've stated before, I work with a couple of white guys that swing pretty hard to the right, but also have Asian wives.

Since I'm a popular guy, I received a call from one of them just now (the white guy, not his Asian wife) for some Saturday night blibber-blabber.

And HOLY SHIT did he ever have to end the call fast, due to the fact that his "wife just pulled into the driveway!"   :laugh:

Pretty clear to me who wears the fucking boots in that relationship!   :laugh:

Most wives call the shots in houses.

I doubt its the same for "arranged marrages" ...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"My white ex made average coin, but her problem was that she was absolutely terrible with finances...  Had absolutely no vision into the future, nor any desire to either.

Son, with you in her life, there was no future.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"As I've stated before, I work with a couple of white guys that swing pretty hard to the right, but also have Asian wives.

Since I'm a popular guy, I received a call from one of them just now (the white guy, not his Asian wife) for some Saturday night blibber-blabber.

And HOLY SHIT did he ever have to end the call fast, due to the fact that his "wife just pulled into the driveway!"   :laugh:

Pretty clear to me who wears the fucking boots in that relationship!   :laugh:

Most wives call the shots in houses.

I doubt its the same for "arranged marrages" ...

We're talking about interracial marriages, more specifically Caucasian and East Asian pairings, not arranged which is not common in East Asia anymore.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"Son, with you in her life, there was no future.

Oh, but you're wrong!  I have an end goal I'm working successfully towards, and it will pay off in the end.

She knows this...  and that's why we've been texting all day.  Bitches may like to 'live in the now,' but they know that eventually they'll need to find a stable male also.

Women don't stay pretty forever, and to attract a billionaire takes a lot more skill from a woman than she has to offer!