Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Asian Wives...

Started by Chuck Bronson, December 02, 2018, 12:18:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
We're talking about interracial marriages, more specifically Caucasian and East Asian pairings, not arranged which is not common in East Asia anymore.

Well my Uncle married a Filipino in 1978 ish and that marriage lasted until she died in 2014... but really a large part of it was a marriage of convenience.  

And my Aunty married a Christian Sumatran and that marriage last for 15 years.

There are plenty of mixed marriages... I only no one Asian woman that was VERY unhappy because her husband never spoke to her and just kept her around and treated her like a maid.

They last or dissolved like any marriages....

Asian women need warning about western men though... We had a 60+ wanker down the road who got himself a very young woman in her 20s, (if that). They had a child, broke up now he's got another one.

Oprah did a show one time, 25% of sex crimes on children were done by Americans going overseas.

The children of the poor are exploited.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Well my Uncle married a Filipino in 1978 ish and that marriage lasted until she died in 2014... but really a large part of it was a marriage of convenience.  

And my Aunty married a Christian Sumatran and that marriage last for 15 years.

There are plenty of mixed marriages... I only no one Asian woman that was VERY unhappy because her husband never spoke to her and just kept her around and treated her like a maid.

They last or dissolved like any marriages....

Asian women need warning about western men though... We had a 60+ wanker down the road who got himself a very young woman in her 20s, (if that). They had a child, broke up now he's got another one.

Oprah did a show one time, 25% of sex crimes on children were done by Americans going overseas.

The children of the poor are exploited.

We are not that naive..

We know there are some creepy Western guys just like there are some creepy Chinese, Japanese and Korean guys..

Pedophilia is something else entirely.

Chuck Bronson

Of COURSE there is always the issue of these marriages being 'marriages of conveniences!'  I believe most are!

I mean, what poor, poverty-ridden Flip wouldn't spread 'em for a white western guy, just for a chance to get out of the shithole they live in?

I'm surprised more of these marriages don't end in divorce!

caskur

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I really dont care what race someone is...be nice to me, I'll be nice to you...pretty simple.

:thumbup:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Son, with you in her life, there was no future.

Oh, but you're wrong!  I have an end goal I'm working successfully towards, and it will pay off in the end.

She knows this...  and that's why we've been texting all day.  Bitches may like to 'live in the now,' but they know that eventually they'll need to find a stable male also.

Women don't stay pretty forever, and to attract a billionaire takes a lot more skill from a woman than she has to offer!

Oh, but I'm right, corky.

If you are going to measure your "end goal" by material criteria, such as having a million dollars for example, what will happen to that when you check out?

No kids, no family. Nothing.

If you think your money will attract a partner, you may be right. But if that partner is attracted to your cash you will suffer for it in the end.

You are clearly socially isolated and lack any level of social appeal. You will almost certainly die with no-one by your side and nothing left behind to make any mark on the world.

Chuck Bronson

You want this discussion to turn into a back and forth juvenile flame-fest, Bricktop?  I can make that happen for you again, if that's what you want!

Is that what you want?

caskur

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Just not one like Fash though...  could just imagine her harping on me when I hit the barrel wash, telling me how much I'm sinning, following me around reciting associated bible quotes solidifying the fact that I'm a bad sinner.

If you're a drinker, you are already having an affair with the bottle.

You are not marriage material. You'll just be a misery to any poor woman in your clutches...

Go to AA, find a good woman there after you kill your booze habit.

Seriously, do the world a favour, do not get married.

Or you could take feral at 3rd Rail off our hands. That way you two could fight over a bottle of cooking sherry together...  ac_toofunny
- Andy Warhol

Chuck Bronson

I was already married.  I filed for divorce.

I am happy with my current situation!  Although sometimes it would be nice to have someone around...

Chuck Bronson

Now, I'll answer your questions respectfully...
Quote from: "Bricktop"If you are going to measure your "end goal" by material criteria, such as having a million dollars for example, what will happen to that when you check out?

No kids, no family. Nothing.

It's all outlined in my will.  Obviously I have a will, as under my current situation my assets would default to the Provincial government here.  I won't let his happen.

And if you think your kids will be there to change your shitty diaper and to wipe your ass, I have some bad news for you...

Quote from: "Bricktop"If you think your money will attract a partner, you may be right. But if that partner is attracted to your cash you will suffer for it in the end.

I don't utilize money to attract partners.  I am not like that.  I utilize sound financial planning for my retirement.  Did you know that Canada Pension for an average man working all his life would now pay him something like $1,300/month?  A one fucking bedroom apartment costs this much to rent here.

In Canada, one MUST focus on retirement planning, or you'll end up in a subsidized shithole apartment where the junkies and drug dealers will rob you of everything you own.

Quote from: "Bricktop"You are clearly socially isolated and lack any level of social appeal. You will almost certainly die with no-one by your side and nothing left behind to make any mark on the world.

What you assume I am, and what is reality, is easily confused.  You assume to 'know me' by a few pixels that you see in front of your screen.

However, you may be correct in that I will die alone.  Most people die alone though, regardless of their family status.  I have spent hundreds of hours in old folks homes, and in care facilities.  I KNOW how people die.  I have seen it.

Chuck Bronson

The goal is set, for a nice piece of property in the country (bought solely by the proceeds from the sale of my condo), along with dividend income from my investments, which I'll stop DRIP'ing when I'm 65 or so, and take that income out in cash instead.

It's all part of the end goal.  If I do this alone, because 'no woman likes me,' than so be it.  I have no time to surround myself with 'problem people'...

My only regret is the inability to do this now...  Nonetheless, I am hardly of retirement age, and very few people exist that can easily retire stress-free at my age.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "caskur"

You are not marriage material. You'll just be a misery to any poor woman in your clutches...

You should join Fash for Bible Study!

You two would get along quite well in Bible Study class!

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Just not one like Fash though...  could just imagine her harping on me when I hit the barrel wash, telling me how much I'm sinning, following me around reciting associated bible quotes solidifying the fact that I'm a bad sinner.

Or you could take feral at 3rd Rail off our hands. That way you two could fight over a bottle of cooking sherry together...  ac_toofunny

Wasn't Dinky Freud trying to get into her daughter's pants? Is she a lush?

Yes, Freud fucked ferret. They are/were a disgusting pair.

The daughter is 29-30... there is another daughter but I know nothing of her.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"

You should join Fash for Bible Study!

You two would get along quite well in Bible Study class!

I used to be a minister of religion.

I won't arrogantly presume I am of no need for another Bible class but I already know enough.

The world is passing away and so is its desires, but he that does the will of God, remains forever - 1 John 2:17

Do you think I need to know more than that?
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Wasn't Dinky Freud trying to get into her daughter's pants? Is she a lush?

Yes, Freud fucked ferret. They are/were a disgusting pair.

The daughter is 29-30... there is another daughter but I know nothing of her.

He fucked the old girl. I thought it was the daughter.

That broad has low standards. And so does Dinky Freud.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Of COURSE there is always the issue of these marriages being 'marriages of conveniences!'  I believe most are!

I mean, what poor, poverty-ridden Flip wouldn't spread 'em for a white western guy, just for a chance to get out of the shithole they live in?

I'm surprised more of these marriages don't end in divorce!

There's a farmer near Kindersley who married a Filipina. They have been married for twenty four years and have three kids. She's a nurse.

Chinese, Japanese and Korean gals are often better off financially than white gals and they almost always are better educated. They are a lot more choosy than though than South East Asians.