Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Pantywaste

Started by Anonymous, December 09, 2018, 02:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

You are not banned here, but you  can't be posting links to your forum..

I asked you to stop, but you continued to do that..

You can't do it at VF and you can't do it here..

I realize the only reason you come here or to VF is to poach posters for your new TRF forum, but you will have to learn to be more subtle about it.

Gaon

Quote from: "Fashionista"You are not banned here, but you  can't be posting links to your forum..

I realize the only reason you come here or to VF is to poach posters for your new TRF forum, but you will have to learn to be more subtle about it.

She seems like a female version of Chuck.
The Russian Rock It

cc

A match made in heaven

or maybe hell
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"You are not banned here, but you  can't be posting links to your forum..

Kylie/Flea is a pathological liar and a drama queen, so she's more like Joe. However, she is nuts too, so that is what the old narcissistic skank has in common with Mel. They both have personality disorders.

Like you said, the only reason she posts here or there is to advertise for her shitty new TRF forum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Kylie/Flea is a pathological liar and a drama queen, so she's more like Joe. However, she is nuts too, so that is what the old narcissistic skank has in common with Mel. They both have personality disorders.

Like you said, the only reason she posts here or there is to advertise for her shitty new TRF forum.

That story she made up about deadskinmask makes me wonder.

Bricktop

I often lie awake at night and wonder how many pages my trophy thread is now.

I can't imagine why Mel still wastes time here when he could spend all his online time with someone who shares so many common traits.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I often lie awake at night and wonder how many pages my trophy thread is now.

I can't imagine why Mel still wastes time here when he could spend all his online time with someone who shares so many common traits.

A shrink could retire off of those two loons.

cc

Yabut, the problem is that treatment won't happen

they think they are OK and the rest of us are off

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Yabut, the problem is that they think they are OK and the rest of us are off

:laugh:

I'm not quite sure about Kylie, but she makes up some nasty whoppers about other posters.

cc

Ya, I don't know her well  ... but I do know him well enough to know

Bricktop

Oh, really?

Like when I asked her for a rack shot??

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Oh, really?

Like when I asked her for a rack shot??

I was referring to the awful lie she made up about deadskinmask and she claimed it happened here too..

Between her and Seamjor's idiotic nonsense, I don't blame him for rarely posting anymore.

Berry Sweet

Just best off ignoring these kinds of people.  They are everywhere, on forums and in person; irl.   They are useless individuals, they dont add any quality to life.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Just best off ignoring these kinds of people.  They are everywhere, on forums and in person; irl.   They are useless individuals, they dont add any quality to life.

People that know me, know that everyone gets a chance, irl and on forums..

Some people just can't help themselves.

Bricktop

And you can be sure she will be gloating over this trophy thread in her own rat's nest.

I wonder why Freud doesn't post here so much? ac_umm