Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Pantywaste

Started by Anonymous, December 09, 2018, 02:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"With the way they post, it's no doubt many of them have substance abuse problems.

I never knew so many people had substance abuse problems before these forums.

You sure have a lot of 'em on your forum, Fashionista.

And for that I commend you for taking such good care if your cabal of overgrown middle aged teenage brats. And I hope you continue to. In that regard, you provide a valuable service to them as tgey've nowhere else to go.

You make a good mother for them as you must be irl.

And you 'n me have a bit in common in that we are among the few without drug dependency, substance abuse problems, mental issues, criminal records or runins with the law.

...see? contrary to to what you might assime, i sau something good about you.

Who besides Herman(which he admits) and possibly Dinky Dianna have alcohol and drug problems?

I was addicred to nicotine tablets 6 mths ago... tea was the last addiction I cut. I'm drug free now....lol

DD doesn'r have any willpower to kick anything except maybe a can down the street.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

:laugh3:

Why do I have substance abuse problems? Because some aged nutzoid with open prescriptions has dreamt it up?

We have two theories; firstly, your relationship with your parents was toxic, and you resent having been relocated to Australia, or secondly, that you associate both personally and electronically with known narcotic abusers.

Listen to your podcasts, bucko...either you're higher than Michael Jordan's fringe, or you have a speech impediment.

Either way, you are exposed as a seriously maladjusted forum creeper with "hundreds" of alters.

Sick fuck.

:crazy:

Blurt

I find it interesting that everybody on these forums talks about other forum members as though they know them in real life.

Nobody sitting at a keyboard knows anybody else out there. Unless they know them in real life.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Why do I have substance abuse problems? Because some aged nutzoid with open prescriptions has dreamt it up?

We have two theories; firstly, your relationship with your parents was toxic, and you resent having been relocated to Australia, or secondly, that you associate both personally and electronically with known narcotic abusers.

Listen to your podcasts, bucko...either you're higher than Michael Jordan's fringe, or you have a speech impediment.

Either way, you are exposed as a seriously maladjusted forum creeper with "hundreds" of alters.

Sick fuck.

:crazy:

We and your theories ought to have your shrinks adjust your medications. Podcasts? Hundreds of alters?  ac_lmfao

You spastic nutbar!
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"I find it interesting that everybody on these forums talks about other forum members as though they know them in real life.

Nobody sitting at a keyboard knows anybody else out there. Unless they know them in real life.

You have a point. But, the only indicator of what people are like irl is what they type while sitting at a keyboard.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"With the way they post, it's no doubt many of them have substance abuse problems.

I never knew so many people had substance abuse problems before these forums.

You sure have a lot of 'em on your forum, Fashionista.

And for that I commend you for taking such good care if your cabal of overgrown middle aged teenage brats. And I hope you continue to. In that regard, you provide a valuable service to them as tgey've nowhere else to go.

You make a good mother for them as you must be irl.

And you 'n me have a bit in common in that we are among the few without drug dependency, substance abuse problems, mental issues, criminal records or runins with the law.

...see? contrary to to what you might assime, i sau something good about you.

Who besides Herman(which he admits) and possibly Dinky Dianna have alcohol and drug problems?

Oh I don't know, maybe those rambling slurred speech performances on Speaker. Maybe it's the lengthy slurred speech calls to members of these boards. There has to be a connection there.

Anonymous

I'd invite Dinky Freud out to the farm for some barrel wash, but he would drink me under the table.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"I find it interesting that everybody on these forums talks about other forum members as though they know them in real life.

That's a rather debatable point you make there, Blurty...

Are you implying that we cannot form a view of your personality by the things you say...particularly the personal observations you provide as to your characteristics and traits.

It may be argued that people expose more of their personal traits and features online than in real life, using anonymity to protect them from the repercussions that may arise from the same admissions in real life.

An astute observer may, for example, assess you as a troubled soul seeking to assuage the conflict within yourself by attempting to resolve the conflicts and tribulations in the lives of others. You have already informed us all of your gender confusion (note; not your sexuality).

Despite your posturing as a somewhat intellectually and emotionally superior being, the fact that you inhabit forums suggests a certain level of insecurity that can be more easily masked online. This is corroborated by your smoking...a self destructive habit, but one you need as a form of relaxant and stress relief.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "seoulbro"

You have a point. But, the only indicator of what people are like irl is what they type while sitting at a keyboard.

This is true.  I do believe people post more than their fair share of personal thought on forums than they will actually say irl to a persons face.  It shows who they really are, esp trolls and idiots who go way beyond the line cause they know the almighty screen is their protection irl from actually getting punched in the face.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"I'd invite Dinky Freud out to the farm for some barrel wash, but he would drink me under the table.

I'd be happy to spend some time with Dinky Freud too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

This is true.  I do believe people post more than their fair share of personal thought on forums than they will actually say irl to a persons face.  It shows who they really are, esp trolls and idiots who go way beyond the line cause they know the almighty screen is their protection irl from actually getting punched in the face.

I agree with you. How people post is a window into their soul we would never see in real life. Face to face people are more cautious about what they say.

JOE

Well what I know about you after observing your forum behavior is that you can have an explosive temper if provoked, eh Blurt.

I remember you lost it on the other forum after scouse got yer goat, eh.

Sometimes ya gotta step away an' realize it ain't worth it, ifya know what I mean, eh Blurt?

Anonymous

Well what I know about you after observing your forum behavior is that you can have an explosive temper if provoked, eh Blurt.

Sometimes ya gotta step away an' realize it ain't worth it, ifya know what I mean, eh Blurt?

SCOUSE is harmless..

He couldn't possibly get anyone's goat.

Bricktop

Eh?

Is that right, Joe, eh?

Blurt lost his cool, eh Joe?

Want me to make you lose your cool, eh, Joe?

Gaon

SCOUSE is harmless..

He couldn't possibly get anyone's goat.

I didn't mind Scouse during my brief time on VF. It was Seamajor that was an annoyance.
The Russian Rock It