Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Pantywaste

Started by Anonymous, December 09, 2018, 02:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaon

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Herman"Old fleabag is a liar, an idiot and a mental case, but that spic maid can sure put a shine on a shitter.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/TRAVEL/06/24/hotel.housekeeping.tipping/story.housekeeping.gi.jpg">

I bet it would take a jackhammer, and angle grinder, a wire brush and several litres of hydrochloric acid to clean the shitter on an oil rig!!!

ac_toofunny

We have port-a-potties on drilling leases. And, yes they are frickin gross. Old Kylie would have to use all her education and skills to make em sparkle.  ac_lmfao

Is she really a hotel maid?
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

No.

She's a stevedore.

Or so she says.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"No.

She's a stevedore.

Or so she says.

I am interested in at least seeing her forum. If I like it, I might register.

Can someone send me a link to it.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Bricktop"No.

She's a stevedore.

Or so she says.

I am interested in at least seeing her forum. If I like it, I might register.

Can someone send me a link to it.

But you wrote this," She seems like a female version of Chuck."

Check your pm's, I sent the link.

Just a heads up, it's the continuation of a soon to be gone flame forum called The Third Rail. Flaming is dead, dead, dead, but those dinosaurs still have calendars from 2005. Joe and Mel are a perfect match, but I am surprised Blurt posts there. I didn't think it would appeal to him.

They also have a politics section run by two seriously afflicted TDS sufferers. One of them(Oak) I know from RW's forum and the other is Peaches, who used to post here. Oak thinks discrimination against Asians for university admission is fair and reasonable. :crazy:

Check it out for yourself. Scouse is there too. He might greet you with flowers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"These kinds of people believe their own lies.  There is no help for them.  Do not try to help them, it's a waste of your time and anyone's time in general.

This fake belief of being "banned" from a forum is just as childish as how many "likes" one can get on instagram.  It's all pointless and useless behaviour.

Ignore  walk away, grey rock.

Kylie was neither banned nor is she being honest about her posts being edited..

I told her not to post links to her forum and she kept doing it..

Try that on VF and see what happens.

She has a thread telling people not to do what she did here, plug other forums. How's that for irony. ac_lmfao

Blurt

Let me "pull a Mel" here, Seoul, by saying I post what I want, where I want, when I want!  ac_biggrin

Seriously, though, yes, I recently joined Flea's forum, for no other reason than that I wanted to stretch my online surroundings a bit. When I feel I have to put folks on Ignore, as I did with Scouse and Lump on VF, then it's time for me to wander further afield.

I like the folks on VF well enough, and I like the folks here, too, but what drew me to Flea's place was the fact that I recognized refugees from RW's defunct forum that I also liked. So I joined. No rack shots required.

Now, I don't know 80% of the posters there so I tend to stay away from "bad blood" discussions. I've never participated in flame boards so I don't know the history between all these individual posters, nor do I particularly care. One thing I do like, though, is that a broad spectrum of political and social views are represented; there are folks on the right, folks on the left, folks in the middle, and, like Joe, folks that are nothing and nowhere.

And there are some fairly decent word-wielders over there, a draw for me, just as Leo's output is a draw for me here.

And so far, Flea and Peaches have been pretty damn decent to us newbies. They're not trying to turn anyone against anyone, at least not very hard. Plus, they have their own internecine battles to deal with at the moment, battles that put them in opposition to TRF and FT, whatever those are.

So there you have it, Seoul. I hope this explains things for you.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Let me "pull a Mel" here, Seoul, by saying I post what I want, where I want, when I want!  ac_biggrin

Seriously, though, yes, I recently joined Flea's forum, for no other reason than that I wanted to stretch my online surroundings a bit. When I feel I have to put folks on Ignore, as I did with Scouse and Lump on VF, then it's time for me to wander further afield.

I like the folks on VF well enough, and I like the folks here, too, but what drew me to Flea's place was the fact that I recognized refugees from RW's defunct forum that I also liked. So I joined. No rack shots required.

Now, I don't know 80% of the posters there so I tend to stay away from "bad blood" discussions. I've never participated in flame boards so I don't know the history between all these individual posters, nor do I particularly care. One thing I do like, though, is that a broad spectrum of political and social views are represented; there are folks on the right, folks on the left, folks in the middle, and, like Joe, folks that are nothing and nowhere.

And there are some fairly decent word-wielders over there, a draw for me, just as Leo's output is a draw for me here.

And so far, Flea and Peaches have been pretty damn decent to us newbies. They're not trying to turn anyone against anyone, at least not very hard. Plus, they have their own internecine battles to deal with at the moment, battles that put them in opposition to TRF and FT, whatever those are.

I registered at B@stard Factory..

There's a few posters I like there including the owner.

Blurt

I thought Bastard Factory was defunct.  ac_dunno

Are talking here about CorsetKat's Bastard Annex? I like Kat. Very much so.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Blurt"Let me "pull a Mel" here, Seoul, by saying I post what I want, where I want, when I want!  ac_biggrin

We love Blurt !
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"I thought Bastard Factory was defunct.  ac_dunno

Are talking here about CorsetKat's Bastard Annex? I like Kat. Very much so.

No, the new B@stard Factory..

I'm registered there.

Blurt

Nope, haven't been there. Can't say I plan to, either

The Kissy Meats Krew ain't my cup of tea.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Nope, haven't been there. Can't say I plan to, either

They are restricted to BF's equivalent of RR.

Blazor

If not outright banned already, as Dilf is til January lol.

I'd like a link too, just to check it out lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

If not outright banned already, as Dilf is til January lol.

I'd like a link too, just to check it out lol.

I'll post it in the Lounge.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"what drew me to Flea's place was the fact that I recognized refugees from RW's defunct forum that I also liked. So I joined.

It does indeed. I didn't know you were on RW's forum. I  was there briefly, but I wasn't a fit for CBT part two.