The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What I like about living in a Christian country

Started by Gaon, December 21, 2018, 05:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gaon

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Gaon"
I won't wear my yarmulke around you.

I did not say that you can't. Wear it by all means. It does not bother me.

I was kidding. I am not a religious person. Unless I was attending a function at a synagogue, I would never wear a yarmulke.
The Russian Rock It

@realAzhyaAryola

No! I don't care about your opinion. The majority are Christians and the majority rules. Constitution bullshit.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Gaon"I was kidding. I am not a religious person. Unless I was attending a function at a synagogue, I would never wear a yarmulke.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"No! I don't care about your opinion. The majority are Christians and the majority rules. Constitution bullshit.

I have a different opinion, but that's fine..

What are you cooking for Christmas dinner Azhya?

@realAzhyaAryola

This is Gaon's thread and if he believes that Canada is Christian then I am only one of the many who agree with him.

Thanks to my city, it is celebrating a Christian holiday because my major stores are closed on Christmas day which is the birthday of CHRIST and CHRIST is in CHRISTmas and CHRISTianity.

Thank you! Come again.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"This is Gaon's thread and if he believes that Canada is Christian then I am only one of the many who agree with him.

Thanks to my city, it is celebrating a Christian holiday because my major stores are closed on Christmas day which is the birthday of CHRIST and CHRIST is in CHRISTmas and CHRISTianity.

Thank you! Come again.

I agree, if Gaon considers Canada to be a Christian nation, it's none of my business.

@realAzhyaAryola

Secular my ass but everyone plans around the CHRISTmas holiday and closes shop on CHRISTmas holiday. Hypocrites! I don't see any RAMADAN or other holidays and closings of shops.

Just because moronic atheists claim they want the country to be secular does not mean I have to take it sitting down. I don't agree with it and I'm not alone.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Secular my ass but everyone plans around the CHRISTmas holiday and closes shop on CHRISTmas holiday. Hypocrites! I don't see any RAMADAN or other holidays and closings of shops.

Just because moronic atheists claim they want the country to be secular does not mean I have to take it sitting down. I don't agree with it and I'm not alone.

I see trees Santa Claus and flying reindeer, none of which are Christian.

Bricktop

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"This is Gaon's thread and if he believes that Canada is Christian then I am only one of the many who agree with him.

Thank you! Come again.

Which many people do not believe in or subscribe to. In fact, the majority do not believe in CHRIST or Christianity.

That governments still endorse Christian holidays does not make a country Christian. Most rational nations strictly forbid religious interference in Government. Only basket cases like Iran and Arab muslim nations allow religion to control people.

No religion is supported by factual, empirical evidence...in fact, most evidence denies the origins of every religion.

So, to believe your country is ruled by adherents to fairy tales is somewhat worrisome...which of course, is the case in America where piety and politics are yin and yang.

Bricktop

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Secular my ass but everyone plans around the CHRISTmas holiday and closes shop on CHRISTmas holiday. Hypocrites! I don't see any RAMADAN or other holidays and closings of shops.

By all means, stick to your fairy tales.

But eventually, they will wear out. Many people already decry Christmas for what it is...a glorified grabfest.

ALL religious holidays should be discontinued.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Thank you! Come again.

Which many people do not believe in or subscribe to. In fact, the majority do not believe in CHRIST or Christianity.

That governments still endorse Christian holidays does not make a country Christian. Most rational nations strictly forbid religious interference in Government. Only basket cases like Iran and Arab muslim nations allow religion to control people.

No religion is supported by factual, empirical evidence...in fact, most evidence denies the origins of every religion.

So, to believe your country is ruled by adherents to fairy tales is somewhat worrisome...which of course, is the case in America where piety and politics are yin and yang.

I wish Israel would officially become a secular republic. Let the haredim get jobs and do their mandatory military service like I had to.
The Russian Rock It

@realAzhyaAryola

Says someone who is not an authority on the subject and who has an ongoing vendetta against Christianity. Shut up, old man. I don't agree with you and I don't care if you don't agree with me. Nothing you say will change my mind or my opinion.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Thank you! Come again.

Not anymore.

Zetsu

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Everywhere I go this month, I say "MERRY CHRISTMAS" to all without a flinch and I don't care if anyone is offended.

ac_drinks
Permanently off his rocker