Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Women are making a mess of it.

Started by Bricktop, January 08, 2019, 07:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"My wife didn't have children, but what she contributed to society is twenty fold greater than some women who popped out a flock of kids. Same with some men who have kids.

You mean when she got you to sober up?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"My wife didn't have children, but what she contributed to society is twenty fold greater than some women who popped out a flock of kids. Same with some men who have kids.

You mean when she got you to sober up?

That's part of it for sure. But, selfish reasons aside, the world is a better place because she cares and she works so hard.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "caskur"And yet mums can handle five or more children at once while men hide in their sheds... go figure.

Yep, this.

Raising children while tending to household affairs, as women have traditionally done for so long, is the best kind of stress management training there can be. It far outweighs the efficacy of, say, military and, dare I say, police training in this regard.

It fosters an ethics of care (as opposed to an ethics of rules) and it encourages the development of multi-tasking abilities. It also emphasizes consensual factors in human relationships rather than adversarial ones.

Hands down, women are better equipped to handle psychological overload. Men, on the other hand, just go out and shoot things in order to relieve stress. They join the armed forces or the police corps.

Men tend to make a mess of things.

Good thing women are there to pick up the pieces.

Son, this has to be one of the most asinine and baseless post you've ever contributed.

Raising children is a shared responsibility, and keeping a house in order is no hardship (I do it every day whilst my wife is at work). To compare the stress level with military or police training (something you have no first hand knowledge or experience about) is fatuous.

Suggesting men use violence to deal with stress denies the reality that 75% of suicides are male.

Look around, monsieur. That car you drive. That aircraft you fly in. That computer upon which you post this drivel. The roads. The buildings.

They are far from constituting a "mess". This "mess" is a shared catastrophe. Women are as culpable as men. They vote too.

Zetsu

Quote from: "caskur"And yet mums can handle five or more children at once while men hide in their sheds... go figure.

Yep, this.

Raising children while tending to household affairs, as women have traditionally done for so long, is the best kind of stress management training there can be. It far outweighs the efficacy of, say, military and, dare I say, police training in this regard.

It fosters an ethics of care (as opposed to an ethics of rules) and it encourages the development of multi-tasking abilities. It also emphasizes consensual factors in human relationships rather than adversarial ones.

Hands down, women are better equipped to handle psychological overload. Men, on the other hand, just go out and shoot things in order to relieve stress. They join the armed forces or the police corps.

Lol common Blurt, I used to volunteer at a day care and my friend and I had to look after over 25 kids, things couldn't be any more easy.  Now try managing a company/factory with 1250 employees or becoming a soldier or police that 1 officer is responsible for the safety of an average of 500 civilians.
Permanently off his rocker

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"Suggesting men use violence to deal with stress denies the reality that 75% of suicides are male.

suicide is an act of violence on oneself... duh!~

All mass shooters are male... mass shooting is an act of violence.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Yep, this.

Lol common Blurt, I used to volunteer at a day care and my friend and I had to look after over 25 kids, things couldn't be any more easy.  Now try managing a company/factory with 1250 employees or becoming a soldier or police that 1 officer is responsible for the safety of an average of 500 civilians.

Good analogy.

Bricktop

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Suggesting men use violence to deal with stress denies the reality that 75% of suicides are male.

Not all males are mass shooters, dear.

But you are correct. I will never deny men are not perfect.

Gaon

There have been female mass shooters in America. The Youtube killer was a woman.
The Russian Rock It

caskur

Quote from: "Gaon"

There have been female mass shooters in America. The Youtube killer was a woman.

You named one woman.....

Male Mass shooters in USA from 1966 - 2019 = too numerous to count " https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_m ... ted_States">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States"

Mass shooter female 1966 - 2019  in USA = 1

Yeah, I can really see how you think women have anger problems...lol  ac_unsure
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

:001_rolleyes:

Who gave the scarecrow looking garden gnome a keyboard again?
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Not all males are mass shooters, dear.

But you are correct. I will never deny men are not perfect.

Us girls only let you live for one reason... we need someone handy to rotate the tyres on our cars.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Yep, this.

Good analogy.

But 25 healthy children without headaches, earaches, diarrhea or covered in chicken pox screaming their lttle gutses out are easy to control.

He only did it for one day. hahahaha, thinks he has a handle on it. Spare me!~
- Andy Warhol

Frood

:001_rolleyes:

Why is that unintelligent and deceitful slapper allowed to post here?
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Yep, this.

Good analogy.

But 25 healthy children without headaches, earaches, diarrhea or covered in chicken pox screaming their lttle gutses out are easy to control.

He only did it for one day. hahahaha, thinks he has a handle on it. Spare me!~

Lol not one day, but for a few weeks except on the weekends, I might not have to deal with health issues, but there are other problem at hand, the day care I used to work at was in the hood, so there some brats and a few gang members sometimes trying to target the Black kids, in fact one of the kids got hit on the head by some asshole punk when we just turned away for a moment doing some paper work inside the school.
Permanently off his rocker

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna":001_rolleyes:

Why is that unintelligent and deceitful slapper allowed to post here?

For the same reason you are.