The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Novel way to treat a headache?

Started by Frood, January 14, 2019, 08:54:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Yeah, Joe! What the lobotomized codger just said!  :laugh3:
Blahhhhhh...

Berry Sweet

Why you gotta be like that Joe? You're like a Debbie Downer.

feral

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "feral"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Wow

I post up a headache cure I've tried and some aging nutzoid can't put down his conspiracy theories long enough to act like a rational human.  :001_rolleyes:

From what I've read on the board, Bricktop posts for the sake of posting.

More often than not, he really has nothing worth while saying.

As you've been here for a relatively short time, and have offered nothing of substance, perhaps you should hold judgment until you have a clue...which may take some time, if history is any guide.

Going by past history on other boards and emails I found from yesteryear..I already have a clue that youre  boring AF.

Im going to say this to you one time leopard socks, if you continue to bring up my past history from other boards then be prepared for the same treatment.

Ive already stated I come here in peace but for some resson you want to aggravate me by bringing up bs from other boards.

Stop it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
And yet you were a drunk at one time, eh Iron Horse Jockey?

So?

I believe IHJ said he has been sober for something like thirteen years..

That's something that deserves congratulations.

Bricktop

Quote from: "feral"

Going by past history on other boards and emails I found from yesteryear..I already have a clue that youre  boring AF.

Im going to say this to you one time leopard socks, if you continue to bring up my past history from other boards then be prepared for the same treatment.

Ive already stated I come here in peace but for some resson you want to aggravate me by bringing up bs from other boards.

Stop it.

Firstly, bitchtits, it was YOU that fired the first shot. If you bothered to check, you will see that I welcomed your arrival. Nonetheless, I also opined that you cannot help yourself opening your virtual mouth and starting shit, because shit is what you enjoy wallowing in.

It's risible that you think that your threat to open up my past is the first time THAT'S been threatened, and even more laughable that you think I, or anyone else here, gives a fuck. There's nothing you can post that hasn't been posted years ago, and it was even less relevant then.

This is not a flame forum, so your best course of action is to maintain the peace that you claim you came in.

Enjoy your stay.

Frood

Look at the new girl put Bricktop in the corner!  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Look at Aaron rally round his former squeeze.

How cute.

Frood

Take your medication, window licker.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Frood

Stop drinking from your bedpan, you prehistoric shart.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Stop playing dress up, you gender confused jackanape.

Frood

If you think that your childish attempts at getting me in cam so you have something to choke your geriatric chicken to is going to work, you're even more delusional than even I pegged you as.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Son, the only way you could ever be attractive is to tattoo Angelina Jolie's face on the back of your bald head, and learn to walk backwards.

Frood

Whoever administers you your meds needs to make you open your fat gob immediately after and inspect under your tongue and along your cheeks with a torch.
Blahhhhhh...

Berry Sweet

:c5c35fe6bd7297d77ea1aad99c9440b95c29776: