Spoke to somebody from Calgary yesterday Fashionista

Started by JOE, January 26, 2019, 01:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

feral

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "feral"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"In Calgary and Australia it's really only 2 seasons with that cold weather and heat.

Nope. Other than the tropical north, which gets 2 seasons (the wet, and the dry), Australia gets 4 seasons. High summer temperature averaging around 28, spring and autumn around 22, and winter around 15.

Our summer weather fluctuates wildly...47.7 one day, 30 the next. In other seasons the weather is more consistent.

I liked the so called winters when I was in Toowoomba.

9months of Summer and 3 months of Spring = Australia.

Toowoomba is a shithole

I had to look it up on a map..

What makes that city sub par?

Personal opinion...its crawling with bogan welfare recipients who get on the grog every fortnight, have fights, hoon on the streets doing burn outs and these are just the middle aged.  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"In Calgary and Australia it's really only 2 seasons with that cold weather and heat.

Nope. Other than the tropical north, which gets 2 seasons (the wet, and the dry), Australia gets 4 seasons. High summer temperature averaging around 28, spring and autumn around 22, and winter around 15.

Our summer weather fluctuates wildly...47.7 one day, 30 the next. In other seasons the weather is more consistent.

Toowoomba is a shithole

Personal opinion...its crawling with bogan welfare recipients who get on the grog every fortnight, have fights, hoon on the streets doing burn outs and these are just the middle aged.  :laugh:

That sounds like Herman's kind of town.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Toowoomba is a shithole

That sounds like Herman's kind of town.

:laugh:

It is my kind of place. Resource towns. Always fun to get  out of them though. And Queensland has lots of good getaway spots.

Bricktop

9months of Summer and 3 months of Spring = Queensland

Fixed it for you.