The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Disappearing Trees

Started by caskur, February 04, 2019, 09:54:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"The rate of the loss of tropical rainforests is alarming.

AGW would not be a problem is tens of thousands of acres of tropical rainforest was not being cleared for fuel alternatives like  ethanol.

Climate alarmist ideas making climate change and real environmental problems worse.

Ethanol steals ag land. New ag land steals rain forest land.

Yep.

But there are too many farms..

food wastage is out of control in the west.

Our ABC did a great job addressing our waste problems in a documentary, War on Waste... from plastic cup use, to the bitches never wearing the same outfit twice to our food being thrown away by the truck loads daily.

You will never eliminate spoilage. You should see the amount of food that's wasted in this work camp.

Berry Sweet

https://i.gifer.com/4lhU.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"https://i.gifer.com/4lhU.gif">

That's a green city.

caskur

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"The rate of the loss of tropical rainforests is alarming.

AGW would not be a problem is tens of thousands of acres of tropical rainforest was not being cleared for fuel alternatives like  ethanol.

Climate alarmist ideas making climate change and real environmental problems worse.

Ethanol steals ag land. New ag land steals rain forest land.

Yep.

But there are too many farms..

food wastage is out of control in the west.

Our ABC did a great job addressing our waste problems in a documentary, War on Waste... from plastic cup use, to the bitches never wearing the same outfit twice to our food being thrown away by the truck loads daily.

You will never eliminate spoilage. You should see the amount of food that's wasted in this work camp.

My mum was in hospital last year for 6 months. The hospital wastes food that could feed a village. Sick people can't eat much but are served 5 star meals and even the untouched packaged food is binned.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

There is no such thing as 5 Star meals in hospitals.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Fiona Stanley Hospital is the most modern Hospital in the Southern Hemisphere...

I'm sure anyone on skidrow would kill for a crumbed steak and rice pudding off my mother's tray.

OK, 4 star meal only cuz the veggies are under-done.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Don't have private health cover, Freud?

Man, it sucks to be poor.

Frood

:001_rolleyes:  ac_boring

I'm just surprised Bricktop's ward allows the involuntarily committed to get online and paranoid about other people's identities and genders.
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

As a kid, I used to plant saplings(?) in the cleared zones..

It paid about 50euros per day.. Of course we had finnish marks back then.

All the kids were doing it and they are doing it now.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I bet your hub appreciated getting to rub a slightly more youthful vagina on a tree.

For one so precious as to whine when his threads are disrupted, you seem quite comfortable soiling other peoples discussions.

Fragile little hypocrite.

caskur

Quote from: "Odinson"As a kid, I used to plant saplings(?) in the cleared zones..

It paid about 50euros per day.. Of course we had finnish marks back then.

All the kids were doing it and they are doing it now.

My husbands's extended family back in Austria own a forest. They were never allowed to cut it down...
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I bet your hub appreciated getting to rub a slightly more youthful vagina on a tree.

For one so precious as to whine when his threads are disrupted, you seem quite comfortable soiling other peoples discussions.

Fragile little hypocrite.

He has a thing for me... I think it's called a crush.

He lost in a flame match to me.

:roll:
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Hah. He has a thing for me. That's creepy. He came to this forum because he knew I was here. He's stalking me.

caskur

There are rumours he's bi... so it could be true.

ewww... Freud's bi.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Off my ankle, you paranoid delusional wrinkle buckets
Blahhhhhh...