The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Highest ranking Catholic convicted of child sexual abuse

Started by Bricktop, February 25, 2019, 07:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"I look forward to the day all religions are declared terrorist organisations.

Although sociopath is no longer used to explain some humans mental state and if truth be told, I don't really have a full understanding of its meaning anyway, it is said 10% of humans are sociopaths... That's across all organized groups.

God will bring them to their knees... that's the Biblical promise.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"It's going to be torn apart, the church that is.

I just heard fully what was supposedly done... it makes me vomit.

It's all over our news and in depth.

It will be appealed.

I don't think so....it's too big to fail..

It can be used by the world's richest people.

Bricktop

Perhaps you're right, but here in Oz, there is a lot of contempt and hate for the Catholic Church.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Perhaps you're right, but here in Oz, there is a lot of contempt and hate for the Catholic Church.

There's a lot of hate for the UN, but it's not going  anywhere.

Bricktop

It may not be going anywhere, but it's influence is waning, and many Western nations are wondering why they need to be involved.

If Trump pulled the US out of the UN, it will collapse.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"It may not be going anywhere, but it's influence is waning, and many Western nations are wondering why they need to be involved.

If Trump pulled the US out of the UN, it will collapse.

And leaders like our pm let the UN have a say in our internal policy..

Not even Trump would pull the USA out of the UN.

Bricktop

I'm not so sure.

America First means America First. If the UN intervenes in that objective, Trump will pull out in a heartbeat.

Many Americans already believe the UN opposes their country.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It will be appealed.

It's the harlot in Babylon the Great spoken about in Revelation...

The Bible warns, "Get out of her My people if you do not want to share in her sins"

Who do you think God is unhappy with? Ignorant heathens or ones claiming to represent Him and practicing terrible sins? I'm telling you, false prophets are going to bear the most of God's wrath.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

It will be appealed.

The Bible warns, "Get out of her My people if you do not want to share in her sins"

Who do you think God is unhappy with? Ignorant heathens or ones claiming to represent Him and practicing terrible sins? I'm telling you, false prophets are going to bear the most of God's wrath.

That describes mainline protestant churches too.

caskur

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "caskur"

It will be appealed.

That describes mainline protestant churches too.

Yes it does.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

This point by Pell's lawyer actually sunk Pell. It's a virtual admission he was a kiddie diddler.

"George Pell's lawyer says child abuse was 'plain vanilla' sex as cardinal heads to jail"

There is no going back from that comment. Pell's lawyer virtually told the planet Pell is guilty.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"This point by Pell's lawyer actually sunk Pell. It's a virtual admission he was a kiddie diddler.

"George Pell's lawyer says child abuse was 'plain vanilla' sex as cardinal heads to jail"

There is no going back from that comment. Pell's lawyer virtually told the planet Pell is guilty.

In Canada they put kiddie diddlers in protective custody. If they were  in general, they would be dead in a week. :thumbup:

Bricktop

What amazes me about these religion based predators is that not ONE has ever admitted their crime...which means they LIE on oath to the God they are supposed to represent.

Not only are they vile predators, they are base hypocrites of the worst kind.

Gaon

The Russian Rock It

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "caskur"This point by Pell's lawyer actually sunk Pell. It's a virtual admission he was a kiddie diddler.

In Canada they put kiddie diddlers in protective custody. If they were  in general, they would be dead in a week. :thumbup:

Good thing I'm not in jail then... I doubt they'd last 24 hours.
- Andy Warhol