Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Canadian bear

">

Australian bear

">

Anonymous

Frood

But only one sheds STD'S on whatever it brushes its bottom against.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"But only one sheds STD'S on whatever it brushes its bottom against.

Koalas?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Relax, Freud.

You're safe.

"In people, chlamydia is a common sexually transmitted disease. A different strain infects koalas"

Frood

Quote'The more common strain, Chlamydia pecorum, is responsible for most of the outbreak in Queensland and cannot be transmitted to humans. The second strain, C. pneumoniae, can infect humans if, say, an infected koala were to urinate on someone, though it's unlikely.'

You better see your GP.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I'm not the one concerned and chlamydia, sunshine.

See above.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'm not the one concerned and chlamydia, sunshine.

See above.

You should be. It's humiliating enough letting your neighbourhood's koalas tinkle on you for free kitchen scraps.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Relax, Freud.

You're safe.

"In people, chlamydia is a common sexually transmitted disease. A different strain infects koalas"

I would hope so.

ac_wot

Frood

There's the Queensland one and the rest of the population gets the other. It's a big problem. A lot of them contract it.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Feeding black bears is a problem in some areas here.

Frood

Moths are a problem at my house currently. Massive moths attracted to the light from the house and kamikaze flying into the windows. Vicious unrelenting creatures which keep pegging you on the head no matter how many times you badminton swat them away.

At least the bats, reptiles, and spiders are getting fat on them.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I'm not the one concerned and chlamydia, sunshine.

See above.

You should be. It's humiliating enough letting your neighbourhood's koalas tinkle on you for free kitchen scraps.  ac_biggrin

:crazy:

Gaon

I have not seen a bear yet. But, we have only been outside greater Vancouver once. If we are lucky, we might see some wildlife when we go to Kelowna and Penticton this summer.
The Russian Rock It