The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Australian and Canadian Bears vs Cars

Started by Bricktop, March 21, 2019, 02:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I had one try to force its way into my tent along the Lower Glenelg River a couple of years ago. Those little paws are fast when they take a swipe at you.

It was raining and pretty miserable at the time plus I was sipping on a can of Coke. The little drug addict couldn't resist.

Get out of my country animal hater... I'm serious.

I think I like the twenty eight parrot as much as I do rainbow lorikeets.

They are mimic whistlers so you can train Twenty-eights. I don't think rainbow lorikeets mimic but I'm not sure so don't quote me.

I waiting to spot a Western Australian Red Capped Parrot.... There are plenty of birds I haven't spotted yet.

The pet store told me rainbow lorikeets can be taught to talk, but they are not naturals..

It sounds like Twenty eights make better talkers..

Western red caped parrots are beautiful.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/53/Red-capped_Parrot_-_James_Mustafa.jpg/800px-Red-capped_Parrot_-_James_Mustafa.jpg">

Frood

Trees are great. They impart a smokey flavour when used to roast fresh roo.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Ooo, ooo, the tree dropped a leaf on my driveway... oh no no, call the coast guard... where are the emergency services????

Help help... There is a bird in the tree, it shit all my rust bucket boong wagon...

I'mma gonna faint!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I had one try to force its way into my tent along the Lower Glenelg River a couple of years ago. Those little paws are fast when they take a swipe at you.

It was raining and pretty miserable at the time plus I was sipping on a can of Coke. The little drug addict couldn't resist.

Get out of my country animal hater... I'm serious.

I think I like the twenty eight parrot as much as I do rainbow lorikeets.

They are mimic whistlers so you can train Twenty-eights. I don't think rainbow lorikeets mimic but I'm not sure so don't quote me.

I waiting to spot a Western Australian Red Capped Parrot.... There are plenty of birds I haven't spotted yet.

The pet store told me rainbow lorikeets can be taught to talk, but they are not naturals..

It sounds like Twenty eights make better talkers..

Western red caped parrots are beautiful.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/53/Red-capped_Parrot_-_James_Mustafa.jpg/800px-Red-capped_Parrot_-_James_Mustafa.jpg">

Yep, that's the one. Two flew across our car as we were doing 100 kms per hr in the country. First time I had ever seen them. I wonder where they are?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: "caskur"Ooo, ooo, the tree dropped a leaf on my driveway... oh no no, call the coast guard... where are the emergency services????

Help help... There is a bird in the tree, it shit all my rust bucket boong wagon...

I'mma gonna faint!~

You should have a lay down. Take care of yourself.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "caskur"Ooo, ooo, the tree dropped a leaf on my driveway... oh no no, call the coast guard... where are the emergency services????

I'mma gonna faint!~

Yeah... a power nap sounds good.

Thanks Dr Dinky Di.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I'mma gonna faint!~

Yeah... a power nap sounds good.

Thanks Dr Dinky Di.

Just don't try to lock pick a power outlet with a paring knife again, mmmkay?
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Trees are great. They impart a smokey flavour when used to roast fresh roo.

Your ancestors murdered all the koalas for their fur. You are all evil. Get lost Trump-lite.
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

His ancestors wiped out the North American bison, stole land from the indigenous natives, and built their wealth on slavery.

I don't think they knew what a koala was.