Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Going to be a grandfather again.

Started by Bricktop, June 27, 2019, 03:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Congratulations.

My sons are now adult men but I am not eager to be a grandmother. I hope they do not make me one any time soon. I am not ready.

Seeing how our world has become, I am a little concerned to bring babies into this world. We are now in the era of toddlers on iPads. What is next?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "seoulbro"Five grandkids. My parents have three and they wear them down at family gatherings.

My grandparents had sixteen. They had 6 daughters. We had large gatherings.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Five grandkids. My parents have three and they wear them down at family gatherings.

My grandparents had sixteen. They had 6 daughters. We had large gatherings.

How many siblings do you have Azhya?

I only have one younger brother.

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Congratulations.

My sons are now adult men but I am not eager to be a grandmother. I hope they do not make me one any time soon. I am not ready.

Seeing how our world has become, I am a little concerned to bring babies into this world. We are now in the era of toddlers on iPads. What is next?

I understand your concern Azhya, but I still look forward to being a grandmother some day..

That will be a long time from now..

My daughter just graduated from high school.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I understand your concern Azhya, but I still look forward to being a grandmother some day..

I am happy to think of becoming a grandmother some day, Fash, but not anytime soon. I did not say I don't ever want to be one.

Congratulations to your graduate.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

How many siblings do you have Azhya?

I only have one younger brother.

There are four of us, Fash. Two girls and two boys. One girl is straight, one girl is a lesbian. One boy is straight, one boy is gay. All have good set of teeth like we wore braces but we did not.  :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

I am happy to think of becoming a grandmother some day, Fash, but not anytime soon. I did not say I don't ever want to be one.

Congratulations to your graduate.

I understand Azhya, and I feel the same way..

I want my children to be established in their careers before having families..

Neither my husband nor I went to university..

My daughter was accepted into university and will start in the fall..

We're so proud of her.

ac_smile

@realAzhyaAryola

I understand Azhya, and I feel the same way..

I want my children to be established in their careers before having families..

Neither my husband nor I went to university..

My daughter was accepted into university and will start in the fall..

We're so proud of her.

ac_smile

Exactly. It is the same wish I have for my sons.

Very good. Enjoy. I can relate to having a heart swollen with pride.  ac_smile
@realAzhyaAryola

Gaon

My parents have four grandchildren.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Is anyone ever ready to be a grandparent. All I know is how much I love being a nana.

Bricktop

It's an exciting event, and a change in your life.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Velvet"Is anyone ever ready to be a grandparent. All I know is how much I love being a nana.

Be it as it may. There is a difference between those who are excited to be grandparents and can't wait to be one and those who know they would like to be one someday but they do not wish to be one any time soon with good reason. That will eventually come. For me, I hope that is still in the future yet.
@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

Well, I doubt that it will be in the past!!!

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"Is anyone ever ready to be a grandparent. All I know is how much I love being a nana.

Be it as it may. There is a difference between those who are excited to be grandparents and can't wait to be one and those who know they would like to be one someday but they do not wish to be one any time soon with good reason. That will eventually come. For me, I hope that is still in the future yet.

I understand Azhya..

You don't want your sons rushing into something they are not ready for....I feel the same way.