The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Murdy thanks Bricktop...

Started by Anonymous, August 08, 2019, 10:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Murdock"
... navigating online dating after 40 has had its challenges tho

I didnt bother online, but found getting out there after being with the same person since I was 16 was kinda tough at first lol.

It was like landing on another planet for me.  

I've known my ex-husband since I was 9 yo.  I used to throw rocks at him when he rode his bike down my street.  I'm pretty sure it was that friendship that enabled our dysfunctional marriage to last as long as it did.

Exactly lol.

Awww.

Being with a jealous wife, I was conditioned to not really talk to ladies, so I had a thing called Approach Anxiety. A few trips to the strip club cured me of that  :laugh:

I feel for ya these days, lot of men aint "men" these days.

To me, online is just browsing folks advertisements about themselves, and you really dont know how someone truly is. One of the advice things I read, was to go to functions that cater to your liking. Like if you like to hike, go on hiking group things. Or cooking classes, or salsa lessons  ac_dance   You may meet someone and click with them  ac_smile

Good luck in your adventures, and have fun no matter what.

lol @ the strip club cure

I wish they had sites that were strictly platonic to find hiking buddies, etc.  

I agree with you about men not being men these days... but maybe women just aren't women anymore.  I feel that goes both ways.

I wish I could remember the site name, but its some kind of meet up site, where you meet up with folks doing things you are interested in. Just googled, shit, I think its called meetup.com hahaha, think thats the one. There is a hiking tab  ac_smile

You are right, women can be just as bad. On both sides you have tricksters and users. Lot of trash, and few gems.

In this modern day, you would think dating would be much easier, but it seems almost the opposite. Between social media and social conditioning in the past decade or so, things have gone down the shitter.

Meeting the opposite sex is big business. There's an intro site for every activity.

You're right lol. When I was hopping around on dating advice sites, the best one I came across was the free article section on girlschase.com. I ignored the "player" style tactics, and soaked up the good stuff. Hell most I knew, it was simply figuring out that my issue was Approach Anxiety. I mean, delivering pizzas I had no problem talking to anyone, but approaching a lady out of the blue seemed a hurdle at first. I think Im over it now for the most part.

The only ones that seemed to approach me were fat chicks and gay dudes  :laugh:  I think I've been hit on by more gay dudes than women in general in my life  :laugh:  Take Bricktop for example, fucker wont leave me alone  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

kiebers

The only ones that seemed to approach me were fat chicks and gay dudes  :laugh:  I think I've been hit on by more gay dudes than women in general in my life  :laugh:  Take Bricktop for example, fucker wont leave me alone  :laugh:

:MG_216:

:roll:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"Take Bricktop for example, fucker wont leave me alone  :laugh:

You still owe me a dinner, you cheap bastard.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

I didnt bother online, but found getting out there after being with the same person since I was 16 was kinda tough at first lol.

I've known my ex-husband since I was 9 yo.  I used to throw rocks at him when he rode his bike down my street.  I'm pretty sure it was that friendship that enabled our dysfunctional marriage to last as long as it did.

Exactly lol.

Awww.

Being with a jealous wife, I was conditioned to not really talk to ladies, so I had a thing called Approach Anxiety. A few trips to the strip club cured me of that  :laugh:

To me, online is just browsing folks advertisements about themselves, and you really dont know how someone truly is. One of the advice things I read, was to go to functions that cater to your liking. Like if you like to hike, go on hiking group things. Or cooking classes, or salsa lessons  ac_dance   You may meet someone and click with them  ac_smile

I agree with you about men not being men these days... but maybe women just aren't women anymore.  I feel that goes both ways.

I wish I could remember the site name, but its some kind of meet up site, where you meet up with folks doing things you are interested in. Just googled, shit, I think its called meetup.com hahaha, think thats the one. There is a hiking tab  ac_smile

You are right, women can be just as bad. On both sides you have tricksters and users. Lot of trash, and few gems.

In this modern day, you would think dating would be much easier, but it seems almost the opposite. Between social media and social conditioning in the past decade or so, things have gone down the shitter.

Meeting the opposite sex is big business. There's an intro site for every activity.

You're right lol. When I was hopping around on dating advice sites, the best one I came across was the free article section on girlschase.com. I ignored the "player" style tactics, and soaked up the good stuff. Hell most I knew, it was simply figuring out that my issue was Approach Anxiety. I mean, delivering pizzas I had no problem talking to anyone, but approaching a lady out of the blue seemed a hurdle at first. I think Im over it now for the most part.

:roll:

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Blazor"Take Bricktop for example, fucker wont leave me alone  :laugh:

You like tacos? I make good tacos. Bring some whiskey! But I swear if you smack me on my ass again you might wind up with a fiddle over your head!

:laugh:

Anonymous

Exactly lol.

Awww.

Online dating has created the biggest shit show nightmare of liars ever known to mankind.  In my day, boys wouldn't lie through their teeth to your face.

People have lost sight of the reason to be in a relationship... and it's not to get one over on someone.

Anonymous

What are you?  The worst hooker ever?!?  You're supposed to make them buy you dinner BEFORE you give up the goods *sheish*

Blazor

Exactly lol.

Awww.

Online dating has created the biggest shit show nightmare of liars ever known to mankind.  In my day, boys wouldn't lie through their teeth to your face.

People have lost sight of the reason to be in a relationship... and it's not to get one over on someone.

You're right! All started in AOL chat rooms lol. It became norm for folks to lie about things, cause "who would find out, or know any different", and like you said, they are not in your face. I cant stand a liar, its one of my biggest pet peeves.

Blazor

What are you?  The worst hooker ever?!?  You're supposed to make them buy you dinner BEFORE you give up the goods *sheish*

:laugh:

Anonymous

Exactly lol.

Awww.

You're right! All started in AOL chat rooms lol. It became norm for folks to lie about things, cause "who would find out, or know any different", and like you said, they are not in your face. I cant stand a liar, its one of my biggest pet peeves.

The biggest issue with online dating is finding someone who suffers from amnesia.  I dated a guy for 5 weeks who had an entire wife and kids he forgot about.  I felt so bad for him after I slapped him across the face.

Blazor

Exactly lol.

Awww.

The biggest issue with online dating is finding someone who suffers from amnesia.  I dated a guy for 5 weeks who had an entire wife and kids he forgot about.  I felt so bad for him after I slapped him across the face.

Lol geez. Thats the other I cant stand besides liars, is cheaters. Good for you! Im sure he had a time explaining the hand print on his face when he got home  :laugh:

Anonymous

Exactly lol.

Awww.

Lol geez. Thats the other I cant stand besides liars, is cheaters. Good for you! Im sure he had a time explaining the hand print on his face when he got home  :laugh:

Oh he got ALL dramatic about it saying I assaulted him... i was like good luck explaining that to a cop  :crazy:

He will have the same luck my former bestie/maid of honor turned my ex husband's sidepiece did and it took 3 bouncers to pull me off her ass  ac_razz

Anonymous

:shock:

Odinson

Dating sites...

What is the purpose behind sending old pics to men?

And pics that have been taken from the upper perspective.. Hiding your double chin and massive body.

I´m gonna find out the truth on the actual date.