The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Mel's Sub

Started by Anonymous, December 26, 2019, 07:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Mel"I understand.

Hey!  Park your  RV for free in my yard!  I have electrical and shitter RV hookup, no joke!

You'll be the only Oriental in the Valley though... ac_razz

Orientals in valleys are sexy!

My next girlfriend will be Oriental, I swear.

Once you go East Asian, you never go caucasian. ac_dance  :yahoo:

There are lovely ladies of all races.

Anonymous

Hey!  Park your  RV for free in my yard!  I have electrical and shitter RV hookup, no joke!

What makes you think East Asian chicks are into broke ass trannies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

What makes you think East Asian chicks are into broke ass trannies.

Huh?

Anonymous

Might be possible nowadays...  Historically the Oriental community would frown upon one of their own dating a tranny, but those conservative thought patterns seem to be now changing.  I mean, Shen Li brought home a kneegrow, which historically would've been the biggest no-no an Oriental could make!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"

Might be possible nowadays...  Historically the Oriental community would frown upon one of their own dating a tranny, but those conservative thought patterns seem to be now changing.  I mean, Shen Li brought home a kneegrow, which historically would've been the biggest no-no an Oriental could make!

She did?? :swoon:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

She did?? :swoon:

:laugh:

Anonymous

I want to thank Mel for providing a home for us incels.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Old Virgin Joe"I want to thank Mel for providing a home for us incels.

You're welcome.  I get frustrated anytime I have to deal with the workings of a forum at the server level, since I am not only an incel, but have no formal training in web hosting either, but I'll try to make it work!

Thank you for your patience.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Old Virgin Joe"I want to thank Mel for providing a home for us incels.

You're welcome.  I get frustrated anytime I have to deal with the workings of a forum at the server level, since I am not only an incel, but have no formal training in web hosting either, but I'll try to make it work!

Thank you for your patience.

:laugh:

Blurt

Mel finally got the ball rolling on his "global appeal" forum; there are posts about farting, beer, and the varieties of gravel.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Mel finally got the ball rolling on his "global appeal" forum; there are posts about farting, beer, and the varieties of gravel.

...there sure are a lotta fags in Mel's subforums.

Blurt & its sister infect that place like a deadly disease.

Thank God I'm not a Fag.

Anonymous

Mel's incel board has a sixty year guy that has never had sex with a female. If a circus freak show is missing it's star attraction, you know where to find it.

Anonymous

In retrospect I should've just registered TheFlamingAnus.com domain and catered to the LGTBQ community.  Even though it would've attracted the wrong crowd, it would at least have had a target audience, a target community, to build upon...

That, and it would've been great for laughs also!

Anonymous

I could've possibly even incorporated an online retailer into site selling dildo's and shit like that, since homosexuals like to have things inserted into their rectums...  Buy a big box of dildo's wholesale cheap from China for $0.50/piece, and kick 'em back out the door for $20-$30/piece...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"In retrospect I should've just registered TheFlamingAnus.com domain and catered to the LGTBQ community.  Even though it would've attracted the wrong crowd, it would at least have had a target audience, a target community, to build upon...

That, and it would've been great for laughs also!

Blurt could've recruited thousands of new members for you including Caitlyn Jenner, eh.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview