The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Australia wildfires

Started by Vancouver, January 03, 2020, 10:52:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

https://scontent.fyxd2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/81355670_1023729097988500_5092480394301800448_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ohc=YtOyfVAzROAAQku0YC5daEnXwvsn2IrvrAld-bUsgXfQe5rGl7L8PMaoA&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd2-1.fna&oh=493851870a3da2d61e69591a290ad26b&oe=5E9E88A2">

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
So bears and mountain big cats are attractions we won't run into in North America?

Not in Southern Ontario where Zetsu and I live. Out West where Mel, Fash and Shen Li live, yes. About the largest wild creatures you will see around here are raccoons and wild turkeys.

Snakes are shy creatures... You rarely see them in cities... They're mainly on the outskirts in the bush. If you saw one on a golf course you should buy a lotto ticket because that would be a lucky meeting.

I am a city boy. I don't know how to react to dangerous wild animals.

caskur

I'm not scared of snakes... they shy away from people although that Tiger Snake up there has been known to chase people. But that is only a rumour I've heard.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Tigers and browns can chase on a really hot day...
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"Tigers and browns can chase on a really hot day...

I already said Tigers snakes are rumoured to chase people. I call bullshit until I see it with my own eyes. .
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

The inland taipan snake is the most venomous snake in Australia and the world. I looked it up.

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"Tigers and browns can chase on a really hot day...

I already said Tigers snakes are rumoured to chase people. I call bullshit until I see it with my own eyes. .

I repeated what you said and added an "and browns" addition.... don't be a nag, scrag....

And they occasionally do chase.... whether you experience it or not...
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: "seoulbro"The inland taipan snake is the most venomous snake in Australia and the world. I looked it up.

Yeah, taipans don't mess about...
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"The inland taipan snake is the most venomous snake in Australia and the world. I looked it up.

Australia has 9 out of the 10 most deadly snakes on the planet...

And guess what?

No one sees them.

You'll be safe on the Australian continent... trust me on this one.... Now, if you said you would be worried about flies carrying you off, then I'd say.. Sure!
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

And guess what?

No one sees them.

You'll be safe on the Australian continent... trust me on this one.... Now, if you said you would be worried about flies carrying you off, then I'd say.. Sure!

They don't appear in back yards?

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"

And guess what?

No one sees them.

If people live near Crown Land I would imagine they'd show up from time to time.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

And guess what?

No one sees them.

If people live near Crown Land I would imagine they'd show up from time to time.

In my city, occasionally moose, elk, black bears, bobcats, and lynx appear in yards..

About six years ago a 150 lb mountain lion was tranquilized in the city limits..

Not to mention all the urban coyotes..

What I mean is that wild animals have adapted to human encroachment.

caskur

And guess what?

No one sees them.

In my city, occasionally moose, elk, black bears, bobcats, and lynx appear in yards..

About six years ago a 150 mountain lion was tranquilized in the city limits..

I guess hunger in the wild drives them to seek food in the suburbs.

I saw a woman in the USA have a cougar come shelter in her house a few years back. Did you hear that story in your news?
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

And guess what?

No one sees them.

About six years ago a 150 mountain lion was tranquilized in the city limits..

I guess hunger in the wild drives them seek food it the suburbs.

I saw a woman in the USA have a cougar come shelter in her house a few years back. Did you hear that story in your news?

No, but cougar's have a taste for dog flesh..

There have been many cases of domestic dogs being killed and eaten by cougars in small towns in British Columbia.

caskur

No, but cougar's have a taste for dog flesh..

There have been many cases of domestic dogs being killed and eaten by cougars in small towns in British Columbia.

Very upsetting for owners.
- Andy Warhol